HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:30 PM
If it flies I like it.
Madison, AL
Joined Sep 2004
408 Posts
Discussion
Jitterbug Bipe Plans?

Looking for plans to the Jitterbug bipe. This was kitted around 10 years ago but is no longer available. I'd like to get the plans so I can build one.
HotdogX is offline Find More Posts by HotdogX
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Obviously I'm a "Minus Member"
USA, MA, Longmeadow
Joined Jun 2003
1,809 Posts
I bought a kit when they first came out, and my memory tells me the plans did not have the parts templates on it. Also, if I remember correctly, it had a lot of parts for it's size, and many were so small that only a laser cutter could easily cut them with any accuracy.

The original designer is still on RCG. His login name is Zoom. The original beta build thread is here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185919

It was an amazing plane for the time. It got my first brushless motor, a Hacker inrunner with a planetary gearbox. Martin Hunter's thread on the one he built is legendary (also found here on RCG).

Mark
buzzltyr is online now Find More Posts by buzzltyr
Old Today, 05:08 PM
If it flies I like it.
Madison, AL
Joined Sep 2004
408 Posts
Mark, thanks for the info. I will send a message to Zoom and see what he says.

Al
HotdogX is offline Find More Posts by HotdogX