Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:07 AM
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Xb-xc

I had a friend give me an XB fuse. Looking for wings & horiz. stabs. The guy from RnR Products has not been responsive on what a new set would cost Me. Can anyone help.
Glen R. is offline Find More Posts by Glen R.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
United States, IL, New Lenox
Joined Feb 2005
76 Posts
Sbxc

This plane has been sold.

Send me an email off line. I have a slightly damaged, but easily repairable SBXC that I am willing to part with cheap. It was used it to get a 10 K goal and return at this years NATS, but suffered some minor damage. The center panel spar box popped loose from the wing skins, and the left side wing hold-down bolts tore through the skin. All are easily repairable. I just don't have the time to put into the repair. If you don't mind a little work, you can have the plane up and flying at a very low cost.

Ron
soarx4@comcast.net
soarx4 is offline Find More Posts by soarx4
Last edited by soarx4; Apr 08, 2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: This plane has been sold
Old Oct 01, 2012, 04:53 PM
Martin
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined May 2005
286 Posts
Sbxc

Glen,
I have a decent set of tips. one needs the joiner box reset.
Mart
mrfski is offline Find More Posts by mrfski
Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:38 PM
Joined Dec 2007
1 Posts
Also looking for SBXC parts

I also have an SBXC fuse and shopping for wings and stab or even specs and plans for the wings and stab.
pdn7690 is offline Find More Posts by pdn7690
Old Mar 28, 2013, 08:57 PM
Australia, QLD, Douglas
Joined Feb 2013
9 Posts
Sbxc

I have been trying for the past weeks to get an answer on a new SBXC shipped to Australia and I just cannot get an answer from anybody. Are there any secondhand ones out there?
GFox is offline Find More Posts by GFox
Old Apr 08, 2013, 02:14 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Jan 2006
269 Posts
SBXC and MXC

Hi,

SkipMillerModels is a retailer of the SBXC and MXC . We ship them world wide, and can give you a projected ship date, as well as shipping cost. Shoot Cody an email cody@skipmillermodels.com regarding your request and I am sure we can help you out.

We just returned from the epic drive back from the Toledo show, so most of the staff won't be in until Tuesday.

thanks for the inquirey,

Skip skip@skipmillermodels.com
maxer is online now Find More Posts by maxer