New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 27, 2016, 05:10 PM
Find More Posts by goofyfoot2001
Joined Feb 2016
8 Posts
Discussion
Motor weirdness cleanflight

This is my first build and after finaly getting this tbs powercube to arm, the motors initially seems to run at the same level according to cleanflight.

If I say, push the stick for forward, the motors dont return to where they were but remain going forward until I pull back and the stick. Is this normal?

Also, if I do some moving around of throttle roll etc, the motora seem to not go back to centering of rpm when you think you're back to center.

Hope this is coherent.
goofyfoot2001 is offline Find More Posts by goofyfoot2001
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
fly by night
Joined Sep 2011
8,473 Posts
confusing to understand what you are trying to say here

are you talking about when the aircraft is flying? Sounds like normal motor activity for acro mode. If you want self-level when you centre the sticks, you need to go to horizon mode.
BCSaltchucker is online now Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker