HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 21, 2015, 11:04 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
12,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
Where have you been, napping? If this doesn't give me what I want, watch your mailbox!!
I looked on line for a second canopy so I could do the Svengolly on this and make it two halves and nobody has one. If they did, it's $25!!!!!!!! I should have gotten one right away because I think they were only $10.
I figured I might as well make it into something that looks good so I don't feel bad about how crummy it flies.
See Jack, you gotta get the hooks out of your pocket. When you reach in your pocket for money, you have trouble getting your hand out because of the hooks. I'll bet you could rub two nickels together and make the buffaloes cry I joke Bud

I don't do naps

Mike.
Chap1012 is online now Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2015, 06:42 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,320 Posts
Enjoy the snow - again! Don't worry, this too shall pass. There is a day in the future when we will be back outside again.
Have you been flying indoors this Winter?
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Old Mar 22, 2015, 11:28 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
12,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
Enjoy the snow - again! Don't worry, this too shall pass. There is a day in the future when we will be back outside again.
Have you been flying indoors this Winter?
Yeah, my MCX. And you?

Mike.
Chap1012 is online now Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Mar 22, 2015, 02:01 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,320 Posts
You know we're in this to tinker and not fly, right? I fly my nano QX as well as a couple of variations of it. You can get different frames, motors and batteries. It doesn't cost a lot and keeps us retired old fart going.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack