HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by My Precioussss!, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Flags blow'n, I'm go'n
USA, WA, Bellevue
Joined Jan 2004
1,349 Posts
Discussion
**** Southern Oregon Slopeiens **** Slopefest 2015 at Cape Blanco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slopefest 2015 at Cape Blanco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dates for this years event are August 4th - 10th, 2015.

Please see the website for additional information.

http://clubsos.itgo.com/index.html

We had over 50 pilots at last years event.

I hope to see you all again this year!

Sincerely,

Todd N. Davis
President
Southern Oregon Slopeiens
My Precioussss! is offline Find More Posts by My Precioussss!
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Yes, ALL your money...
A hut in the woods in Oregon
Joined Jan 2003
2,575 Posts
I'm IN!
winchdoc is online now Find More Posts by winchdoc
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Mar 2007
248 Posts
Ditto, Iliana and I will be there this year, probably arriving on Thursday unless I can wrangle some extra time off from work.
Tom
tomleach is online now Find More Posts by tomleach
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Old skool speed freak!
Napa, Ca
Joined May 2004
606 Posts
Yup, we will be there!
vinmech is offline Find More Posts by vinmech
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Certifiable User
United States, WA, North Bend
Joined Mar 2011
1,095 Posts
Can't wait!
killercando is online now Find More Posts by killercando
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Oct 2009
371 Posts
Planning on being there. New R10, gizmo, and an SR7 that's been in the works since Slopefest 2013.... Along with all the existing stuff that I can pack in the toy-hauler.
>T
olythom is offline Find More Posts by olythom
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
On the Go Fly List
United States, CA, Concord
Joined Dec 2009
641 Posts
Missed it last year. Going to try this time. Never been and looking forward to meeting the northerners

Adam
agarchitect is offline Find More Posts by agarchitect
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
what makes that thing go
Useless Bay, WA
Joined Sep 2005
2,113 Posts
Definitely going to make it this year.

I've been suffering a Blanco deficiency since missing it last August, and hearing the conditions you guys scored.

Did I see something about Hutch making an appearance this year, that'll be sweat to see him, and his school of scratch built?

It'll be good to bump into you again Adam, have you ever flown at Cape Blanco?
ploof is online now Find More Posts by ploof
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Slopeosapien
Joined Jun 2006
812 Posts
Well.... Good news and, as life generally has it, bad news, too. I'll be there for sure this year. Sadly, we lost my Father (due to a heart attack) on March 20th... So I guess he'll be there in spirit, and no doubt he'll be watching from the best seats in the house with his coffee mug full of beer lol! Looking forward to seeing all you guys in August!
jonesymj is online now Find More Posts by jonesymj
Old Today, 12:24 AM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Mar 2007
248 Posts
Oh man, so sorry to hear about your dad Mike, it was great meeting both of you in 2013.
I'm glad you're planning on coming down in 2015, last year was EPIC and I hope this year is just as good!
Tom
tomleach is online now Find More Posts by tomleach
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Oregon City Oregon
Joined May 2007
81 Posts
Can't wait .... to fly the Cubfish

After all the fun sorting out the ME163 Komet last year, have another "interesting challenge" for this year! Been building a Cubfish sloper over the winter and suspect I'll have it ready for test flights by August? The attached picture is of a different Cubfish that's a prototype float plane.

Guess the "SR-7 Challenge" is on and I'll have to bring mine too. Anyone else got one that needs to be flown?

Probably bring the TG-8 again and hope for some light lift so I can fly it this year. Just sat in the back of the Burb last year because conditions weren't quite right.

In addition, acquired a very nice DFS 230 from Fred Guilfoyle of Seattle last fall and, like the TG-8, will fly it if we get a light day?

Cubnuts
cubnuts is offline Find More Posts by cubnuts
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Slopeosapien
Joined Jun 2006
812 Posts
Thanks Tom! Dad never stopped talking about how great a time he had, and how much he couldn't wait to get back for another year, you all made it a great experience for him!

My flying buddy Darren (who attended last year) will be coming as well, he just can't remember his RCG password so I'll put his name on the list, too!
jonesymj is online now Find More Posts by jonesymj