HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
Brownsburg, Indiana
Joined Aug 2005
1,029 Posts
Question
Anyone airbrush a camo scheme?

I've tried Monokote and their paints once or twice with fair results. The paint crept under the masking. I'm now building a Thaiscalemodel Pilatus Porter and I was thinking of doing a military soft edged camo paint job. No masking tape!! But I was using my airbrush instead of the Monokote spray cans. I see Coverite and Monocote both have olive drab covering. What would be the best paint to use with either product? And how should I prepare the surface? When I sprayed the Monocote, I masked then used a scotch brite pad to scuff. I won't be able to do that with a soft edge paint job.
Thanks,
Jay
flying jeep is offline Find More Posts by flying jeep
to remove ads between posts