Old Mar 04, 2013, 06:07 AM
ltc
AMA 97737
United States, MA, Mendon
Joined Mar 2010
2,393 Posts
Discussion
Lumifly back in stock at HK

After quite a long wait ... Over a year? ... The Lumifly LED system is back in stock.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=6811

Cheap, lightweight, bright, simple lighting kit for those who just want to add FAA (nav) lights.
I bought one from an RCG member (wasnt available anywhere else) and have been happy with it.
ltc is online now Find More Posts by ltc
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2013, 11:36 AM
Joined Oct 2012
28 Posts
Any ideas on how to rig this to a little Champ? The Champ does not have a spare port to plu this into. I'd rather not have to splice the wires into existing leads.

Thanks
surfmonster is offline Find More Posts by surfmonster
Old Mar 28, 2013, 07:24 AM
Bonnie Scotland
Joined Jun 2004
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfmonster View Post
Any ideas on how to rig this to a little Champ? The Champ does not have a spare port to plu this into. I'd rather not have to splice the wires into existing leads.

Thanks
I have no idea what a little Champ is as you have not included a link or other details. However I would suggest using a Y lead. As the Lumifly page in HK says :
"The Lumifly system is powered by your receivers servo port (any channel) and can operate in parallel with an existing servo, so you wont be needing a spare channel"
electrotor is offline Find More Posts by electrotor