HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 24, 2013, 04:42 AM
Vintage Aircraft Lover
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Jan 2013
587 Posts
I've got about as many plans as you have, PHYSICS. Plus, been thinking about building a foamboard based 25% scale up of the Sterling S-1 Ringmaster with Testor Series 21 Black Head .40 CL engine.
GallopingGhostlr is offline Find More Posts by GallopingGhostlr
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2013, 12:37 AM
Rocky Mountain High and Higher
Joined Jan 2002
877 Posts
I'm there too. Way too many plans but in the same thought, not enough plans. about fifteen years ago I used to churn out about one plane every couple of months. Back then I was really good at helping news guys learn to fly with my models. The deal was when they crashed it they repaired it. Anyway, end the end the left over of the model I gave to them as their reward for becoming a R/C pilot.
Too bad it didn't work like that when I completed my test and check ride for my full scale pilot license. LOL
Back on topic here, I am about done with a 2M glider I have been building and sanding on for 5 months (time flys) then I am going to jump on the Kadetito. I already ordered the wood from SIG and have it on hand now. I even sorted it by weight already.
BTW I have the Akromaster about finished too! just needs the tail feathers and covering. I still need to get the Russian diesel out and blow the dust off it and have it ready to mount.
PROACE is offline Find More Posts by PROACE
Old Mar 20, 2014, 09:39 PM
PHYSICS TROOPER
Joined Nov 2011
2 Posts
[QUOTE=PHYSICS TROOPER;25069957]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHYSICS TROOPER View Post

AND the wings joined, waitiing for centre sheeting - look much better in one piece - funny that!
Been side-tracked for a long time with gardening projects, so much so that I forgot my passwords and had to rejoin RC GROUPS!

Have slowly restarted the Pronto build, decided to make it a tail dragger as I succumbed to temptation a few months ago and bought a hobbyzone supercub to follow on from the Minnow powered glider, as I felt I couldn't wait any longer! Have really enjoyed the throttle control, and now feel I really want the same but in an IC engined plane. I am hoping this trainer gives me enough experience to tackle a larger IC engined project later.
Will get new pics asap. Sorry for the delay, guys.
NICK II is offline Find More Posts by NICK II