HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 07, 2013, 10:13 PM
Joined Jun 2013
2 Posts
Discussion
cnc 3d printing parts

sooo im in the middle of a 16 engin uav, and wanted to start a hvercraft so i came over here. as i know i am going to be manufacturing my own parts cnc machine 3d plastic printers and solidworks i had a great idea, (as prototyping can be somewhat costly would anyone (better if ur in cali so we can me at our r&d warehouse) be interested in joining

the design is very similar to the land speeder from starwars, and with little modifications and a orangeish paintjob ull have the speeder from starwars =D

or if you are building your own and need part manufactured let me know. my chief mechanic is the soon of mr ochwatt who was a engineer wh wrked on the very first Bell Helicopter

send us a picture with demensions n whatnot andwe can work up a quote for ya.
CNCbuddhaproto is offline Find More Posts by CNCbuddhaproto
to remove ads between posts