HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 09, 2014, 01:38 AM
or F, J, K, or even TD
Joined Jun 2007
2,917 Posts
I love the LDS system in my new Skinny Precision. Very strong, solid, and precise.
FLY F3B is offline Find More Posts by FLY F3B
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2014, 12:47 PM
Team JR
San Diego
Joined Feb 2002
1,926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDK74 View Post
First impressions of the pencil fuse are good. Definitely more nimble and easier to get around the turns.

Ian is thinking about a skinny pink fuse now!
That seems like placebo effect to me. If the fuse has the same vertical area then the yaw differences will be minimal.

I took my Precision up to Perris this weekend and got my 1st launches off of an F3B winch. I need a lot more practice at it to be sure, but everything went pretty well. Really looking forward to flying more B.
Doug Cronkhite is offline Find More Posts by Doug Cronkhite
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:13 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Aug 2006
465 Posts
This is just a great model any way you have it. Mine has the fat fuse, it just does not sound right to say that, and RDS of flaps and ailerons. :-) Plenty of throw on all surfaces and tight linkages.
Stefano
stefanoc2 is online now Find More Posts by stefanoc2
Old Dec 12, 2014, 10:31 AM
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Jul 2011
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY F3B View Post
I love the LDS system in my new Skinny Precision. Very strong, solid, and precise.
Thanks FLY, how was the LDS install?

I am want to get a slim fuse F3F layup with LDS. I have been abusing the F3B Precision Brandon sold me and I have realized I need more than one Precision.

Matt
Jugdriver is online now Find More Posts by Jugdriver