HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 10, 2009, 11:55 AM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
955 Posts
Discussion
Rev. Wright resurfaces: "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me..."

I live in Hampton Roads, and this made the news this morning...

Rev. Wright does not regret severed relationship with the president

"Regret for what... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years?

"Regret for preaching like I've been preaching for 50 years? Absolutely none," Wright said.


He's a real charmer - and we get more insight into the anti-semitic ideology Obama willingly submitted himself, and his children to every Sunday.

Christian indeed.
craab is online now Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 11:59 AM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
He'd heard that stuff for years...and didn't leave until it was public.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:03 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Michael in Toronto's Avatar
Joined Oct 2000
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab
Rev. Wright resurfaces: "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me..."

That's right.

All the Jews had a meeting and told President Obama not to talk to this guy.

(It was a nice meeting. They served coffee and pastry; DELICIOUS!)

And we all know, that President Obama does only what Jews say he can do.
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto
That's right.

All the Jews had a meeting and told President Obama not to talk to this guy.

(It was a nice meeting. They served coffee and pastry; DELICIOUS!)

And we all know, that President Obama does only what Jews say he can do.

What no bagels

Jim
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:06 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
955 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
He'd heard that stuff for years...and didn't leave until it was public.
Which leads an intellectually honest person to only one logical conclusion:
He supports it.
craab is online now Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:18 PM
Suspended Account
Bilbobaker's Avatar
United States, UT, Salina
Joined Apr 2003
3,117 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab
Which leads an intellectually honest person to only one logical conclusion:
He supports it.
Yep.
Bilbobaker is offline Find More Posts by Bilbobaker
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:41 PM
Registered User
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
800 Posts
So the GOP officially supports all that Rush says?.............by this logic.............


Jim
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:44 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by me11owman
So the GOP officially supports all that Rush says?.............by this logic.............
Yeah! Except they don't.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:51 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by me11owman
So the GOP officially supports all that Rush says?.............by this logic.............


Jim
do you know for a fact that the people you are complaining about sit in Rush's church every service, for years?

Because you are making a very broad claim, while we know that Obama, and specifically Obama, choose to attend, choose to attend for years, and had such a personal relationship with this man and his ideas that he referred to Wright as his spiritual mentor.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:52 PM
St. Boondock
FL Knifemaker's Avatar
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab
Which leads an intellectually honest person to only one logical conclusion:
He supports it.

Well........Uhm......not officially but, yah
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 12:57 PM
Registered User
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
do you know for a fact that the people you are complaining about sit in Rush's church every service, for years?

Because you are making a very broad claim, while we know that Obama, and specifically Obama, choose to attend, choose to attend for years, and had such a personal relationship with this man and his ideas that he referred to Wright as his spiritual mentor.
You don't listen to Rush........?
and have formed all these opinions and statements on your own?

My apologies
to those conservatives that think Rush is an @$$


There are plenty of liberals that think the Rev. is...............
Jim
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:01 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
I do listen to rush, yes. it is irrelevant, however. ideas stand on their own two feet. who states them matters not. wether they are rational, testable, and true is not related to who comments or originates them.

i willingly retract any indictment i have made or implied concerning any liberals who also oppose Wright.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:11 PM
Registered User
peterp1964's Avatar
Joined Oct 2005
659 Posts
Wright appears to be be no different than today's GOP. "They" did it, "they" made us
do it, "they" this and "they" that...sprinkle some rant about muslims, illegal immigrants,
socialism, ronnie and his mantle, etc., and anyone can do as good a job as Newt
or Sara in front of a gathering of the faithful
peterp1964 is offline Find More Posts by peterp1964
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:18 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
955 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp1964
Wright appears to be be no different than today's GOP. "They" did it, "they" made us
do it, "they" this and "they" that...sprinkle some rant about muslims, illegal immigrants,
socialism, ronnie and his mantle, etc., and anyone can do as good a job as Newt
or Sara in front of a gathering of the faithful
And quite similar to what we're hearing from the left - and will for the next 3.5 years.

It's all Bush's fault.
Nothing like placing the blame elswhere when your spending binge fails.

There's no doubt in my mind that Obama agrees with Wright's hallucinatory anti-semitic fever - but he had to keep a lid on it, how else to win Florida?
craab is online now Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:20 PM
Registered User
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab
Nothing like placing the blame elswhere when your spending binge fails.
cmon back in eight years and we'll reflect on...............deal?


Jim
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Aren't RC Flying Wings Negative Camber? Talon Driver Flying Wings 39 Jan 29, 2007 11:38 AM
Maiden TM flight, (for those of you who aren't sick of seeing them :) cincyfler Parkflyers 15 Jun 26, 2002 07:02 AM
why aren't 9 cell packs so popular ? oded mazor Electric Plane Talk 5 Jun 21, 2002 11:04 AM
Why aren't there quieter IC engines? chlee Fuel Plane Talk 15 Nov 26, 2001 11:39 PM