HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mamba max1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:01 PM
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Jun 2010
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
For Sale
Custom MMM esc for sale.........

Parting out my E-Revo.

Up for sale today is my customized V3 MMM esc.

1) I waterproofed it with CorrisionX
2) I added a CC bec (sticker fell off though)
3) I added a pair of large capacitors to smooothen the ripple current from the batteries (makes the esc run cooler)
4) I added a Turnigy remote switch. *

* The remote switch allows you to arm/disarm the esc by remote (3rd channel). Sounds silly, but its actually quite useful. It lets you keep the batteries plugged in if you need to inspect something on the truck or what ever would make you get close to it. With the esc disarmed, you can't accidentally blip the throttle with your face right up in the trucks grill. The switch works beautifully.

Asking $125

IMG_9686 by ABbuggin1, on Flickr

IMG_9689 by ABbuggin1, on Flickr
mamba max1 is offline Find More Posts by mamba max1
to remove ads between posts