HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 10, 2010, 08:32 PM
Mahomet, Illinois
Joined May 2007
147 Posts
Discussion
sopwith pup

Hello,

I recently bought myself one of the great planes electric sopwith pups. This is the little foam three channel plane. I flew it for the first time last weekend at an indoor venue we have access to. I have to tell you it was a blast. This is a nice relaxing slow flyer that looks good in the air. The price was right too at only fifty bucks. The airplane went together easily. It lacks detail but you can add that yourself for a custom look. I didnt add anything and am just having a ball flying it. I know this thing has been out for a while and others have probably posted about it but it was just so much fun for the money that I had to bring it up.

Cheers,
Dave
semeraro is offline Find More Posts by semeraro
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2010, 10:27 AM
Joined Jun 2005
3,783 Posts
Thanks for posting about the Pup, Dave. My wife & I had ours just about ready to fly, last May, when a wildfire took everything we had. I know those 2Pups would have been great fun to fly! Glad you are enjoying yours!
Lancer31 is offline Find More Posts by Lancer31
Old Feb 15, 2010, 05:50 PM
Mahomet, Illinois
Joined May 2007
147 Posts
Sorry to hear about the fire. Cant imagine what that is like. Hope you get back on your feet soon. Check out the pup when you do. I think I could hand the transmitter to my daughter and she could fly it. great fun.
semeraro is offline Find More Posts by semeraro