New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
Find More Posts by BuBu2
Switzerland, VD, Lausanne
Joined Apr 2014
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolley View Post
You can make a hole in the foam in front of the motor. Then cut a plastic spoon in half and glue that piece over the hole if you have room. Kinda makes a scoop to catch some air and direct it into the motor.
Exxxcellent idea! Thanks for the suggestion
BuBu2 is offline Find More Posts by BuBu2
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by hongkong
der gerne zweimal billig kauft
Germany, BW, Stuttgart
Joined Mar 2012
35 Posts
Hi Folks,

First 10 flights are done... Thanx to the members of the groups I got it in the air finally.
As I am a beginner, the plane does not look like it did last year

Still didnīt get the hang out of how to throw / launch. Without a slight head wind its almost impossible and if the wind ist too fast, the plane is spinning at the start from the motor torque because it canīt gain speed quick enough.

Once in the Air it flies very smooth. Very controllable. Landing is easy.

But what is really confusing: With the elevons in line with the wing (even, neutral position) the plane always wants to got down and I have to pull all the time. So I trimed them for a straigt flight and now they are 3mm up. CG is 400mm.
Should I move the LiPo even more backwards???
hongkong is offline Find More Posts by hongkong