New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:59 AM
spad66 is offline
Find More Posts by spad66
Registered User
spad66's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
94 Posts
bonjour, comment faire pour remettre les son utilises sur les versions anterieures et qui ne fonctionnent pas sur la version 5W
merci
spad66 is offline Find More Posts by spad66
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2015, 02:51 PM
mjgravina is online now
Find More Posts by mjgravina
"Doc"
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Dec 2014
227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spad66 View Post
bonjour, comment faire pour remettre les son utilises sur les versions anterieures et qui ne fonctionnent pas sur la version 5W
merci
Ont-ils travaillé avant la version 5W ?
mjgravina is online now Find More Posts by mjgravina
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2015, 10:52 AM
spad66 is offline
Find More Posts by spad66
Registered User
spad66's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
94 Posts
bonjour, non des que je suis passe de phoenixV4a 5 je n'ai plus eu la possibilitee de les integrer
spad66 is offline Find More Posts by spad66
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2015, 03:46 PM
rickp is offline
Find More Posts by rickp
Registered User
rickp's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgravina View Post
The Picasso of Sim Textures. the Renoir of Air Modeling in 3D!!!... RickP, Everybody!!!
More like the king of paint-by-numbers!
But thank you for the compliment.

Rick p
rickp is offline Find More Posts by rickp
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2015, 07:19 AM
rickp is offline
Find More Posts by rickp
Registered User
rickp's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spad66 View Post
bonjour, non des que je suis passe de phoenixV4a 5 je n'ai plus eu la possibilitee de les integrer
Have only used v5, so am not able to help you. rick p
rickp is offline Find More Posts by rickp
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2015, 08:47 AM
rickp is offline
Find More Posts by rickp
Registered User
rickp's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
140 Posts
Gaggle of Geese

Always liked seaplanes, and the RC model of the Goose is a fun flyer.
Zip file contains six versions - US Army, two US Coast Guard, Jimmy Buffet's, US Navy and Swedish Navy.

Enjoy, rick p
rickp is offline Find More Posts by rickp
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2015, 04:21 PM
spad66 is offline
Find More Posts by spad66
Registered User
spad66's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
94 Posts
dommage autant avant avec la version v4 on pouvait ajouter des variants et des son
maintenant on peu juste changer certaines couleurs
le simu deviens tres lassant et m'incite presque a l'abandonner pour d'autres plus inter actif

bonsoir
spad66 is offline Find More Posts by spad66
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
rickp is offline
Find More Posts by rickp
Registered User
rickp's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spad66 View Post
dommage autant avant avec la version v4 on pouvait ajouter des variants et des son
maintenant on peu juste changer certaines couleurs
le simu deviens tres lassant et m'incite presque a l'abandonner pour d'autres plus inter actif

bonsoir
You can add variants as well as schemes in v5. rick p
rickp is offline Find More Posts by rickp
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
spad66 is offline
Find More Posts by spad66
Registered User
spad66's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
94 Posts
bonsoir, j'ai essaye des variantes ca ne foctionne pas
spad66 is offline Find More Posts by spad66
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2015, 09:06 AM
rickp is offline
Find More Posts by rickp
Registered User
rickp's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
140 Posts
Stearman Collection

Hadn't given much thought to Stearmans until I saw a thread on the upcoming E-Flite UMX PT-17 and a posting of John Mohr's intriguing aerobatic routine.
Then our local news had a piece on the Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation and the the work they're doing with their Stearmans.
http://www.agelessaviationdreams.org/

Thought I was done with schemes for a while, but the Ageless Aviation folks inspired me.
So here are the Ageless Aviation birds along with Navy, Breitling and Red Bull versions.

Now I'm done for a while.

Enjoy, rick p
rickp is offline Find More Posts by rickp
Last edited by rickp; Apr 22, 2015 at 09:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2015, 06:20 PM
mjgravina is online now
Find More Posts by mjgravina
"Doc"
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Dec 2014
227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickp View Post
Hadn't given much thought to Stearmans until I saw a thread on the upcoming E-Flite UMX PT-17 and a posting of John Mohr's intriguing aerobatic routine.
Then our local news had a piece on the Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation and the the work they're doing with their Stearmans.
http://www.agelessaviationdreams.org/

Thought I was done with schemes for a while, but the Ageless Aviation folks inspired me.
So here are the Ageless Aviation birds along with Navy, Breitling and Red Bull versions.

Now I'm done for a while.

Enjoy, rick p
These are great!.. An awesome contribution to the world of custom textures for Phoenix sim. Thanks good sir.
mjgravina is online now Find More Posts by mjgravina
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion new forum! for singapore RC flying. kennyc Other Websites 2 Feb 08, 2010 09:41 AM
Discussion New scenery for Phoenix-Sim probe3 Simulators 2 Feb 04, 2007 10:44 AM
Whoops! new need for micro rc/ plantraco butterfly early bird Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 27 Jul 24, 2006 05:46 PM
Rant I just bought new tires for my rc 18t and was wondering offroader Off-road Cars 1 Nov 16, 2005 01:14 AM
new feature for Phoenix speed controllers? Munch Castle Creations 13 Nov 10, 2005 02:15 PM