Closed Thread
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:04 AM
whiirrrrrr
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Question
Appeal please

I was given a point for asking someone what was wrong with them. I believe my post was in the context of the rule "if someone offers themself up then a response can be made". aka calling a user a jerk if they say the mods pick on them for being innocent. Based on what the poster said about hiself I believe my response was inside the rules.

Here is the email & link to post for the original point.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=24

Dear srt8madness,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=23268637
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri
You mean you ignored the video evidence provided?
No, I was cynical about propaganda choosing to spotlight one girl allegedly shot by the Taliban, while completely ignoring the hundreds of children killed in cold blood by US drones.

What's wrong with you?

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After Feb 13, 2013, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Personal Attack
The author has attacked another user's intelligence, character, or appearance.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Do not mock or insult other users.
-------

All the best,
RC Groups
srt8madness is offline Find More Posts by srt8madness
Last edited by srt8madness; Nov 21, 2012 at 01:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 03:44 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=24
Warning - Personal Attack

Issue:

Quote:
I was given a point for asking someone what was wrong with them. I believe my post was in the context of the rule "if someone offers themself up then a response can be made". aka calling a user a jerk if they say the mods pick on them for being innocent. Based on what the poster said about hiself I believe my response was inside the rules.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Dec 05, 2012, 04:01 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,360 Posts
I have removed your point. The user you were replying to has been banned as a site troll.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread