HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by John63, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:29 AM
Vancouver, Canada
Joined Jan 2010
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Blade 130x (better than new)

I have spent quite a bit of time and money getting this heli to work right and now it does. Horizon Hobby has replaced the board and the front servo and it will be flying as soon as the parts get here. As I modified each part the vibrations got less and less and it flew much better. But I have decided to go back to gliders so it is for sale.

The price is $250 and includes:
4 batteries and a Progressive RC parallel charge harness with 4mm banana plugs
Upgrades include full Boca bearings set (only the tail ones have been installed)
I also have the original charger and an extra tail gear set.
The heli has the metal A gear installed and shaved so it does not touch on the servo.
There is a full set of the orange silicone O-rings plus extras.
Micro Heli pitch slider for the tail.
Email: johnsurfs100@gmail.com
John63 is online now Find More Posts by John63
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread