HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Jack of all master of none
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,321 Posts
The paddles now have three coats of epoxy resin and I've cut and strung the webbing on the aft seat. Once the varnish coat i just put on yesterday dries a bit more I'll install that seat; this is where the little brass details will come out.

When looking how other guys attached there webbing I was not impressed they just shot three staples in the bottom and they were not stainless staples; I went one better w/ #6 x 1/2" stainless screws and washers.

The paddles still have to be sanded once again and then get several coats of varnish.

Looks like I'll need two more qt's of spar varnish that'll be $100 in varnish alone.

Check it out,

Bruce
splinterz25 is online now Find More Posts by splinterz25
to remove ads between posts