HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Apr 2011
68 Posts
Question
Lx jets

I see the LX JET, the big one, on You Tube and they look good and there seems to be a lot of jet for the price, Specifically the LX A-10 12 channel, would anyone recommend this kit? Is it cheap? bad foam? i have seen some parts like the plastic landing gear! I am not sure about this kit even if its for a good price....got any advice for me?

thanks morock
morockpow is offline Find More Posts by morockpow
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
8,018 Posts
LX models for me have been fantastic , the bigger A10 has good feedback , some poor comments on retracts but that is what you get with some of the higher detailed gear that really tend to look scale on an ARF.
I have to tell you I have the 79" P40 and Wildcat and they are two of my favorate planes .
I am getting the A10 next or there new super jet that is now listed on F-Hobbys site .
Ldm is offline Find More Posts by Ldm