SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:57 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Question
need some info in this engine please!!!!!!!!!!!

i need please to identify this engine or get the most information about history please.
its vintage?
the only thing i know we know with out being 100% sure, its that the possible manufacturer is MVVS.
any info,documentation and pictures will be appreciatted.
you can email me to abedrabboi@gmail.com
best regards and happy hollidays.
thanks.
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2012, 01:17 PM
Dieselized User
Chicagoland
Joined Feb 2000
7,301 Posts
http://www.old-engine-model.com/en/118.mvvs-10-rc-1970/

Greg
gkamysz is offline Find More Posts by gkamysz
Old Nov 23, 2012, 08:53 PM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
12,872 Posts
You might try Pe Reivers at MVVSNL.com and see if he knows anything as he is a dealer for the engines. He has a forum for MVVS engines too, you could ask there too.

Unfortunately the engine was made back when the cold war was still going on, and those engines were likely made for the local competition teams competing in FAI contests and events. So very few of those engines would make it across the Iron Curtain, if any did. I suspect the surviving engines were probably sold by the original owner's families after they passed away. It is pretty amazing to see one of those engines actually make it into the USA too. That is a nice find, congratulations.
earlwb is online now Find More Posts by earlwb
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My new Gaui X5 Rc Helicopter
Old Nov 24, 2012, 12:20 AM
Complete RC Idiot Savant
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
2,742 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
You might try Pe Reivers at MVVSNL.com and see if he knows anything as he is a dealer for the engines. He has a forum for MVVS engines too, you could ask there too.
That would be: www.mvvs.nl

Brgds, Bert
Brutus1967 is online now Find More Posts by Brutus1967