HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by moxjett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 07:13 PM
Pug Pilot
Wichita, Kansas
Joined Dec 2004
801 Posts
Gallery
Having fun at the 2nd Annual Central Plains E-Fly Spectacular Wichita, KS.

Had tons of fun at the Wichita E-Fly this weekend. Thanks to Ken and his whole crew and to all my flying buddies for a great couple days of flying. Hope you enjoy the PbF Nate.

Mox
moxjett is online now Find More Posts by moxjett
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2009, 08:53 PM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun...I had a great time hanging out at the e-Fest last year. Too far to travel to now though.

I see Mike had a bunch of Yaks there--wishing now that I had picked one up from him while I was still in Wichita. Maybe after I get back from Afghanistan...there's a group of guys here in Rapid City that fly indoor from time to time and the Yak would fit the bill nicely.

What were you flying?
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Dec 13, 2009, 09:22 PM
Pug Pilot
Wichita, Kansas
Joined Dec 2004
801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynjon View Post
Looks like a lot of fun...I had a great time hanging out at the e-Fest last year. Too far to travel to now though.

I see Mike had a bunch of Yaks there--wishing now that I had picked one up from him while I was still in Wichita. Maybe after I get back from Afghanistan...there's a group of guys here in Rapid City that fly indoor from time to time and the Yak would fit the bill nicely.

What were you flying?
Hey Jon,

Good to hear from you. Sorry you missed the E-Fly.

I was flying the Edge with Castrol scheme and the Yak's and other planes surrounding it. The red and black checkered plane is from 3dEPP.com

When do you leave for Afghanistan?
moxjett is online now Find More Posts by moxjett
Last edited by moxjett; Dec 13, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:03 PM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Looks good, I like the Castrol scheme!

I figured the 3Depp planes would be popular there this year. They fly great and are durable as heck.

I head off for training the beginning of February and will be in Afghanistan later that month. Get to miss an entire flying season...
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Dec 17, 2009, 06:54 PM
Zippy, Strong Like Bull!
USA, KS, Wichita
Joined Apr 2008
1,069 Posts
Hey Mark,

Nice pictures thanks for sharing them. I had a great time at the event wish we could fly there every weekend!

Mark
Trouble Maker is offline Find More Posts by Trouble Maker
Old Jan 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
RC BARNSTORMER
R/C Barnstormers of Hillsdale, KS
Joined Dec 2008
213 Posts
Mark,

Thanks for the pbf. I got some freeze flying done, more freezing than flying . It flys great and is perfect to fly in many of the small gyms in this area.

Thanks,

Nate
rcflyboynj is offline Find More Posts by rcflyboynj
Old Nov 04, 2010, 10:40 PM
Joined Nov 2010
4 Posts
Lanier Stinger 40

Moxjett - I just saw you were selling a Lanier Stinger 40 kit a while back - If you didn't sell it, I would kill for a photocopy of that manual with PICTURES! I was just given an old kit by a neighbor who's Dad gave it to him before he passed thinking he would pick up his Dad's hobby. He didn't. But it's an older kit with no pictures in the manual & I fly a lot but have never ground-up built one before. I want to build this as electric but the manual has no info like yours. Can you help me? Please oh please?
pcrescue is offline Find More Posts by pcrescue