HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2002, 12:13 PM
Joined May 2002
3 Posts
Motor/Gearing/ECS Advice needed - Cap231

I just received my Cap 231 and the powertrain set is backordered. Since I ordered the setup I am now reading this forum and a lot of people have a lot of opinions here. I canceled the backordered powertrain and now need to reorder.

So, I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to change what I get to fly this thing. I looked over the postings here and got really confused with all the moaning on the 280 motors. This is my first electric so I really am a newbe in this area.

What should I buy and where should I buy it? I want it durable since I'm sure it's going to hit a few things.

Bryan
Bryan Rockoff is offline Find More Posts by Bryan Rockoff
to remove ads between posts