HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
Andy, if you really want to be grossed out........do a little research into the bone erosion that takes place when an abscess is present.........I know of one case where the entire lower jaw was eroded through at one point because of an abscess! Gross!

Triscuits.........are great with melted Muenster cheese and Capicola (Coppa)!!!! Polish sausage here for lunch..........and something I detest more than anything for supper...........not my choice mind you......my wife loves 'em.........fishwiches...........UGH!!! Why does she do this to me........????

Ok Waldo........your turn for a road trip.........bring your best combat plane........and may the best man (me) win!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,840 Posts
Abaser glad you can eat again.

All leccy fly in jo sliders allowed that is a great invite for someone to Come screaming out of nowhere with a big ol fast nitro 4 stroke across the fly zone and create multiple.snow.storms rotflol hope you have a great turn out and I'm sure it's a blast

Well snowman I put up the challenge but after this move we apparently aren't going to be going anywhere for a long time I was informed by my better half and financial guardian just this morning after writing out the checks we will need for the closing tomorrow and what they wanted for the cashiers check, that we thought we were broke before lol I guess we will have a new house filled with roman noodles
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,946 Posts
Time to write a song Waldo. "The House Poor Blues"
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
What the hell is a Roman Noodle? You bought lakefront property?! Sweet!
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,440 Posts
Raman noodle...food for poor people
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
Mike.......do you mean Ramen Noodle.....I looked it up and R-a-m-e-n is the only spelling I found relating to noodles? So when you say "food for poor people"........are you saying it doesn't have any nutritional value and it's cheap? Have you eaten it? Is it something I should try?

Maybe that's what I need to do.........buy a house that's out of our reach and then I'd be forced to eat poor people food and lose weight. But then I'd be forced to fly only the planes I have now.........and end up saving and saving just to buy one friggin' engine every two years! I'd rather live in this shack in this winter wasteland and stew in my depression.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
Nightwish - Walking in the air (5 min 29 sec)
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,169 Posts
Ichiban Noodles.... <Ramen>
The ladies in my house LOVE them and yes... very affordable. There is an Allstate commercial that refers to this young girl who is on a "Ramen Noodle Kinda Budget" can afford blah blah plan....

Never heard of Nightwish... that is different....
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
Nightwish performs the adult version of the music for the animated movie "The Snowman"
WALKING IN THE AIR (THE SNOWMAN 1982) (3 min 49 sec)
My theme song.......and they're a Finnish Band........and I'm of Finnish descent.........it all comes together.........
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,099 Posts
Vangelis - La petite fille de la mer (6 min 2 sec)
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Mike.......do you mean Ramen Noodle.....I looked it up and R-a-m-e-n is the only spelling I found relating to noodles? So when you say "food for poor people"........are you saying it doesn't have any nutritional value and it's cheap? Have you eaten it? Is it something I should try?

Maybe that's what I need to do.........buy a house that's out of our reach and then I'd be forced to eat poor people food and lose weight. But then I'd be forced to fly only the planes I have now.........and end up saving and saving just to buy one friggin' engine every two years! I'd rather live in this shack in this winter wasteland and stew in my depression.
Snowman, yes, I meant Ramen Noodles....oops! I ate lots of this in college, just sayin.

I posted a video today that has nothing to do with flying...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Oyxmgev-JUY

(DOG, please note you are mentioned in the video!)
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974