Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by comy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 10, 2014, 03:08 AM
-
ShangHai China
Joined Jun 2008
87 Posts
Discussion
a Chinese RC player being a inventor

I am interested in RC for a 20 years,RC gives me lots of happiness.however,also spent lots of money,so I need to interested in some other things to make money,my choose is:be a inventor

last year,I invent a car washing machine,and has been patented this month
20years long rights .

let me show you the video:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU4NTU4OTEy.html

this one is very small,just like a shoes box.but it's portable! can port in 25L (6 gallons )water. and it can pump water into the bag from any water port .

easy,no heavy,small ~

it is Wellcome in China,but I don't know if it's welcome in other county。
comy is offline Find More Posts by comy
Old Jul 10, 2014, 03:13 AM
-
ShangHai China
Joined Jun 2008
87 Posts
Can you please tell me that,how do you washing your car in USA,Europe ?
how do taxi drivers washing their ca?
I should know that so I can make a mind if I need to patent in USA,Europe. by PCT.
thank you!
comy is offline Find More Posts by comy
Old Jul 10, 2014, 01:24 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
290 Posts
Most people wash their cars at home with a hose connected to the house water supply. Others will take it to a commercial car wash and pay to do it. Your idea would be good for people who don't have house water to use. How many that would be I do not know. Sales would depend on price quite a lot. I believe less than US$75 would sell but that is just my thought.
dll932 is offline Find More Posts by dll932