HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 29, 2014, 04:22 PM
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Help!
Lian Sheng LS-112 :confused:

I got a Lian Sheng LS-112 whilst in Hong Kong.

However it will not connect with the control. I have tried everything.

Any ideas what I can do
fanderson94 is offline Find More Posts by fanderson94
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2015, 04:08 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,843 Posts
Sorry to hear that. It sounds like taking it back for an exchange is out of the question. If you are stuck with it, be ready to stomach that it is defective and you got a dud.

But, let's go through a few checks before we call it DOA. First, I assume that you have fully charged the helicopter? Next, I assume that you have good batteries in the remote?

When you turned on the remote, was there any lights? If so, what color?

When you turned on the heliocpter, was there any lights? If so, what were they doing?

Now, be sure to set the helicopter on a solid surface and let the gyro have a chance to initialize. It only takes a few seconds. But you won't believe how many people miss this and reported that the unit doesn't work.

If after all these and there is still no luck, we have a bigger problem. Next, try to determine if the remote is even sending signals. To do that, look through your phone's camera (very sensitive to Infra-Red lights, which our eyes could not see) and check if the remote is sending IR signals.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Jan 05, 2015, 05:04 AM
Joined Sep 2014
754 Posts
It's a 2.4 GHz radio controlled device, no?
LittleFish is online now Find More Posts by LittleFish
Old Jan 05, 2015, 11:32 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,843 Posts
Yes, you are correct. After finding this post in the coaxial helicopter group, I got it mixed up with an IR controlled helicopter with similar model name.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Jan 05, 2015, 04:29 PM
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Sorry to hear that. It sounds like taking it back for an exchange is out of the question. If you are stuck with it, be ready to stomach that it is defective and you got a dud.

But, let's go through a few checks before we call it DOA. First, I assume that you have fully charged the helicopter? Next, I assume that you have good batteries in the remote?

When you turned on the remote, was there any lights? If so, what color?

When you turned on the heliocpter, was there any lights? If so, what were they doing?

Now, be sure to set the helicopter on a solid surface and let the gyro have a chance to initialize. It only takes a few seconds. But you won't believe how many people miss this and reported that the unit doesn't work.

If after all these and there is still no luck, we have a bigger problem. Next, try to determine if the remote is even sending signals. To do that, look through your phone's camera (very sensitive to Infra-Red lights, which our eyes could not see) and check if the remote is sending IR signals.
The lights on the helicopter just flash very fast for a few seconds when first turned on then they flash constantly.
The light on the control flashes to start with and there is 4 bleeps then a constant red light
fanderson94 is offline Find More Posts by fanderson94
Last edited by fanderson94; Jan 05, 2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Adding something
Old Jan 07, 2015, 05:06 PM
United States, HI, Keaau
Joined Aug 2013
1,053 Posts
this might help..
Lian Sheng - LS-112 - Review and Flight (8 min 7 sec)
mihcmac is offline Find More Posts by mihcmac