Old Jul 26, 2015, 08:45 PM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
Ground Penetration Tester
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
6,499 Posts
Yep ... agree with that. I was curious why he said what he said. The U.S. rep/agent/dealer what ever they are, for Graupner is Openhobby.

I did not think about it until now ( I got my MC-20 from OpenHobby ) but they also have the Graupner props ....

http://www.openhobby.com/front/produ...code=015003003
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2015, 09:03 PM
Find More Posts by Brynmr
United States, SC, Liberty
Joined Dec 2013
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoed View Post
Bryn, In the long run, you'll probably want to switch to spinner's and yokes with 8mm shoulder's, you'll have a lot more options.
Logged and noted.
Brynmr is online now Find More Posts by Brynmr
Old Jul 26, 2015, 09:12 PM
Find More Posts by ddruck
Canada, ON, Pickering
Joined Nov 2006
737 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynmr View Post
Props ordered. $17 coming from Japan I believe. I hope these work. It's the simplest solution.
They will work , just a minor thing is they come with 2mm pin hole, if the spinner is 3mm like the Radian is , it is a simple matter to run a 3mm or 1/8th drill through them to open them up a bit, this can be done by hand , do not even need a electric drill. Just depends on spinner pins size. Sorry it has been a long time I flew a Radian, have to work from memory.

Yes the 8mm shoulder/3mm pin, is definitely the way to go in the long run, almost all other spinners have that size and almost all props come in that arrangement.
ddruck is online now Find More Posts by ddruck