SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 17, 2015, 07:54 PM
Find More Posts by FriFlyers
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero UAV View Post
Dear friend
Welcome to skype me, I will try my best to help you.
My skype is support.zerouav
BR
Hi I have tried another name I find on another forrum but as yet no one has even added me or answer my calls for add!!? and this name "Support.zerouav" dont give any search result. I will shorlly try Again tomarrow, but I have allready tried 2days now!!

My problems are:

1- the Pich, when I give up throttle the back of the x6 rises, I have once Again Calibrate the Esc's and It actially helped much, because all the motors Work now but still the back comes up and the front wont follow, and alot of shakings too....!!?

2-in Android GCS under DATA, MOTOR BALANCE it says ( Not fliable or something like that) why? I have just Calibrate the esc's successfully

and mayb the most important right now. I have never EVER upgraded the software on my x6, Can someone Please tell me where is the latest Upgrade, and is it possible to directlly upgrade it, even thou since I bout the x6 for around 4 years ago i have done nothing to it....?

I do apprishiate your help...

Thank you
FriFlyers is offline Find More Posts by FriFlyers
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2015, 12:20 AM
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
Ok

I think I found out what the Problem is!!

Under ESC's Calibration If the Motors are lucked and " Some How !!!" then the Esc's Calibrate Ok, but that is not Okey because it jumps out of the init setup!!?

So if it jumps out of the init setup it calibrate the esc's with Beep, Beep and then 6 times because I have 6 lipo's, But If I push the "init setup" under esc calibration then it wont give the first 2 beeps and it jumps to the 6 beeps which is the lipo Count!!?

What is going on!? is my Zero faulty!!?
Old May 18, 2015, 12:25 AM
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
I changed this post because I find out that Skype was my fault, and I shouldnt have gone mad because of a mistake I did and go at people.
sry about that Bro
Last edited by FriFlyers; May 18, 2015 at 02:43 AM.
Old May 18, 2015, 01:51 AM
Find More Posts by vadmcse
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Feb 2007
340 Posts
I don't understand you.
You are blaming the forum people!!
We are here to help, and nobody pay us for this, we waste our time trying to help, but some times, the people has more important things to do that answer questions for free!!
If you want quick responses and instant support, buy your things at your local hobby shop instead Hobbyking or take your controller to a professional to configure it. You get what you pay for.
This morning i waste 5 minutes of my life to Skype Zerouav support to get a firmware for you!!!
The Skype with Zerouav works great, and i don't know why you can't contat them.

Good luck,

Víctor
vadmcse is offline Find More Posts by vadmcse
Old May 18, 2015, 02:36 AM
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
[QUOTE=vadmcse;31650990]I don't understand you.
You are blaming the forum people!!
We are here to help, and nobody pay us for this, we waste our time trying to help, but some times, the people has more important things to do that answer questions for free!!
If you want quick responses and instant support, buy your things at your local hobby shop instead Hobbyking or take your controller to a professional to configure it. You get what you pay for.
This morning i waste 5 minutes of my life to Skype Zerouav support to get a firmware for you!!!
The Skype with Zerouav works great, and i don't know why you can't contat them.

Good luck,

I just find out between all this confusion that my other computer which I use the Skype on( so I can go around ) has been offline, So that Is my Mistake. Sorry about that.

I have been posting and posting for long time now. The only thing I can say is that I try to put my self sometimes in other peoples show's in that way I maybe can understand their frustrations.
I didnt ment to go Down on anyone. If i did know that the Skype was my fault I wouldnt have posted the last post.

Anyway Have a nice day....
Old May 18, 2015, 02:47 AM
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
Anyone know how to use these upgrades on a Windows 8-1!!? or do I have to find another Computer to do it on?

Thanks
Old May 18, 2015, 05:27 AM
Find More Posts by vadmcse
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Feb 2007
340 Posts
Sorry, i don't use Win 8 for thos things, i only trust in XP for that.
I have an old laptop with XP.

I tried win7 some years ago, but the program hanged constantly, so i decidet to go with XP and never tried again with newer Win versions.
vadmcse is offline Find More Posts by vadmcse
Old May 21, 2015, 10:12 PM
Find More Posts by domainpros
Joined Mar 2015
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunN4Lo View Post
@ZeroUAV, I found this thread by accident. Interesting FC. But the ZeroUAV website links don't work. Are you guys still in business?
Maybe you can get one from its dealer FPV Model. 30% off, very good price.

ZERO UAV YS-X6 Autopilot System
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ys-...tors_g184.html
domainpros is offline Find More Posts by domainpros
Old May 22, 2015, 02:00 AM
Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Joined May 2012
144 Posts
X4 serieas GCS for Android

Hello
The attachment is for X4 GCS for Android, it's same with official website. It's convinient for you to download.
Good Luck
Zero UAV is offline Find More Posts by Zero UAV
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zero UAV; May 22, 2015 at 02:19 AM.
Old May 22, 2015, 02:28 AM
Joined Mar 2013
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero UAV View Post
Hello
The attachment is for X4 GCS for Android, it's same with official website. It's convinient for you to download.
Good Luck
Oh That would help alot. So its much easier do upgrade the Android GCS now. Thanke you very much

Zero UAV....
Old May 22, 2015, 05:14 AM
Find More Posts by SkippyTBK
Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Joined Nov 2011
373 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by domainpros View Post
Maybe you can get one from its dealer FPV Model. 30% off, very good price.

ZERO UAV YS-X6 Autopilot System
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ys-...tors_g184.html
I am selling my YS-X6 for $450 if interested. Includes data link modem as well. PM if interested.
SkippyTBK is offline Find More Posts by SkippyTBK