Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 25, 2013, 02:22 PM
Valparaiso, Chile
Joined May 2004
41 Posts
Discussion
GWRD-8Rx

.................does anybody know why my Futaba FP T6VA FM radio,with TP 3S 2070 mah,and my Electrifly SS-35 Brushless ESC Silver Series doesnīt work,itīs plugged in channel 3 in my GWRD-8 Receiver(GWS)Micro Type FM Ultra Narrow Band.
It just beeps every one second and it doesnīt stop.Iwant to program my Electrifly ESC with brake.
Iīve tried ESC connector plugged in all channels,and itīs the same,it doesnīt stop beeping every one second.

I really appreciate any help.

Carlos
cumulus 1 is offline Find More Posts by cumulus 1
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2013, 09:47 AM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2010
1,215 Posts
If so, I'd like to suggest checking all plugs between the ESC and the motor, as one of the 3 leads might have not been soldered firmly in its connector, the male one or the female one. If all of them have been soldered well enough, and the beeps still bother you, now you have to check the leads of the motor to see if they are with the same ohm by using a multimeter, I also doubt that the threads inside of any one of the 3 leads might have been broken, as the leads' tubes look OK, but the threads inside are broken already. Probably the leads have been bent too much before.
twn Chen is offline Find More Posts by twn Chen