Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jul 24, 2016, 09:14 AM
Find More Posts by Cman
Joined Jul 2005
153 Posts
Discussion
Anyone else do some Micro flying this morning

Its been awhile sense I flew my micros mainly because I have been flying my 1.2m corsair as well as my Sukoi at the RC field. This morning I woke up early and there was no wind I wanted to fly but not drive to the RC field so I thought its micro morning. had some 1S batteries charged up for my little quad and nano sps, so I took the umx Corsair and Spitfire, I forgot how much I really liked flying these little planes and how nice they fly. I need to take them out more often

anyone else get out this morning before it got too hot and humid
Cman is offline Find More Posts by Cman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2016, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by ooOoo
Bank n Yanker
United States, IL, Mt Vernon
Joined Aug 2015
1,574 Posts
I'm new to micros and have 5 of them now but haven't flown any of them yet. Hopefully I can later this evening if the wind calms down. I like flying my other planes because they are fast and can handle some wind, but I'm entering into the micro world in hopes of finding more places I can fly.
ooOoo is online now Find More Posts by ooOoo
Old Jul 24, 2016, 02:42 PM
Find More Posts by BriscoCountyJr
United States, PA, Cressona
Joined Aug 2011
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Its been awhile sense I flew my micros mainly because I have been flying my 1.2m corsair as well as my Sukoi at the RC field. This morning I woke up early and there was no wind I wanted to fly but not drive to the RC field so I thought its micro morning. had some 1S batteries charged up for my little quad and nano sps, so I took the umx Corsair and Spitfire, I forgot how much I really liked flying these little planes and how nice they fly. I need to take them out more often

anyone else get out this morning before it got too hot and humid
Just finished my umx corsair upgrade to 2s yesterday and couldn't wait. So after work i took it over to the park at 7am and maidened it. Only brought one battery so the fun only lasted about 5 minutes.

It was very nice in the morning. This heat is starting to drive me nuts. I think I'll start flying in the morning from now on.
BriscoCountyJr is offline Find More Posts by BriscoCountyJr