Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
782 Posts
Question
Solar Servos

NITROPLANES,
do you know when will solar servos be back in stock¿ does anyone really know¿
also, i bought a hobbywing platinum 80 amp esc about 2 mths ago. it was v2 or whatever with a 4 amp switch-mode bec. now
all that is listed on hobbypartz is the v1 or older platinum 80 amp with a 3 amp switch-mode bec. someone sent me new stock, lucky me. when will you run out of old stock or be selling the newer versions? some other e-tailers are selling them already. i would like to buy another from h/partz but...

thanks,
michael clyde

U P D A T E :
sure glad i'm not holding my breath waiting for an answer from this bunch.
nitroplanes - here on the 17th and here on the 20th
raidenalbert-same as nitroplanes
nitro nancy- last appearence on the 17th
too bad this company's employees don't have to be accountable to anyone.
ALSO BE(A)WARE - it now appears that there are no bad or less than 100% positive reviews of the "solar servo" line being allowed. you can submit it but don't hold your breath on it showing up. initially they were not being censored. i have seen bad reviews on SOME of the other products, in the past, maybe the overall company policy has changed. between the government and some companies you can't help but feel like a mushroom... kept in the dark and fed industrial strength bovinal excrement.

your supposed to feel better after getting something off your chest, my chest feels better but now it's on my shoes.

michael clyde
mchldpy is offline Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Feb 21, 2012 at 08:29 AM. Reason: cuz
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 03:28 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello mchldpy,

Unfortunately we do not receive any information regarding inventory. I would recommend checking the web site every three to four weeks. Because we do receive large shipments at a time, sometimes there is a large gap in between shipments.

Thank you,
Danny
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician