Old Nov 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
Expat
Japan
Joined Apr 2010
3,076 Posts
Discussion
Naza puck mounting

Hi guys
I'm maiden it my 1st DJI product, a Naza lite on a scratchbuild H-quad. I have some freedom regarding mounting location.
Iiuc, the GPS, but mainly Mag will benefit from as much distance as possible. Even if you get fast locks etc, they may be borderline, and there's no way to tell % with this FC. Anyway, I can mount on the included CF rod, or make one out of wood even and go higher. I was thinking of mounting over the lipos in the back, or over the cam and vtx in the front , or on top of the FC in the middle. Which is the lesser evil?
BTW, I have an frsky GPS sensor onboard. Is this benign for the Naza puck?
Also, is vibration or slight movement in wind etc an issue for the puck?
Additionally, iiuc my local mag declination is -7, which means I should rotate it 7deg to the right?
Thanks
TheNiceGuy is offline Find More Posts by TheNiceGuy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2014, 01:10 AM
Expat
Japan
Joined Apr 2010
3,076 Posts
Bump
TheNiceGuy is offline Find More Posts by TheNiceGuy