HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2010, 05:18 PM
Can't fail if u don't try...
Toronto, Canada
Joined Apr 2010
52 Posts
Discussion
about 1morstick ?

Hi everyone got a question regarding the 1morstick from jtech laser is there any problem buying from Jim ? I'am just about ready to send my payment w/paypal but kind of wandering if any of you deal with him in the past and how was it ?
Should I worry or all is fine, i got to say he seem very amicable and trust worthty but just want to make sure...

Thank for any feedback.

Capt. Roy D. Retired
pathfinder67 is offline Find More Posts by pathfinder67
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2010, 07:15 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,336 Posts
Roy,

I know Jim personally (he lives right down the street and does laser cutting for me) and I have one of his 1MorSticks. Jim is very trustworthy, so don't worry, he'll take care of you.

If not, let me know and I'll go set him straight.

Enjoy your plane, it flies great!

Pat
crxmanpat is online now Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Jul 16, 2010, 07:57 PM
Design > Build > Fly
Arizona, USA
Joined Feb 2005
3,874 Posts
I know Jim personally and lives near by as well. I have one of his early 1MorSticks and love it. One of the most honest and best work ethics around. They get the entire family involved and actually go way beyond fair in all their dealings.

Jim and Tina of Jtech Laser have done all my laser cutting for the past 4 years or so. Don't hesitate to use them.

The 1MorStick is probably their longest living kits they have done.
Qrome is offline Find More Posts by Qrome
Old Jul 16, 2010, 08:29 PM
Hemet, California, United States
Joined Aug 2001
2,623 Posts
Hi,

I bought a 1More Stick direct from Jim at the last AEF. He went out of his way to be helpful. He is a good guy and I would deal with him again without hesitation.

Mickydee
mickydee is offline Find More Posts by mickydee
Old Jul 16, 2010, 08:47 PM
M0unt@in M0del$ minion
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2002
7,243 Posts
Another local guy here to vouch for Jim. While I don't have a 1MORStick (YET) I do have one of his earlier kits that can no longer be procured. I also have some other parts that were custom cut by him. Jim is the epitome of honesty. His entire family is involved in R/C. You can feel confident with your purchase. You'll be well cared for.

Joe
turbojoe is offline Find More Posts by turbojoe
Old Jul 17, 2010, 02:37 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jul 2008
857 Posts
Hey,
I brought a 1morstik kit from Jim last year and He was great to deal with and the kit arrived well packaged and in perfect condition..... and I live in New Zealand
You will like the 1morstik it's a great flier and always gets comments at the local feild.
-Reuben
ben199 is offline Find More Posts by ben199
Old Jul 17, 2010, 09:46 AM
Can't fail if u don't try...
Toronto, Canada
Joined Apr 2010
52 Posts
thank a lot everyone i kind of have that feeling about him but after been burn to many time i'am just careful...
Anyway i'am sure Jim will be happy to know that he have that much suporter.
Looking foward to build that 1morstick.

Thank again
Roy...
pathfinder67 is offline Find More Posts by pathfinder67
Old Jul 18, 2010, 07:04 PM
6mmFlyRC
Joined Aug 2005
339 Posts
Jim and Tina are great

Well, this might be too late (just got back into town) but JTech does a lot of cutting for us and have never had a problem.

You won't have an issue. And if you do, I'm sure they will make it right. Top notch cutting quality BTW, with careful attention to detail.
CBflyguy is offline Find More Posts by CBflyguy