HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AceofSpadesSgt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2013, 10:11 PM
United States, FL, Okaloosa
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
Topps 1988 Gallery of Champions Silver Set for Brushless 2wd Slash

I have a nice set of Silver Topps 1988 Gallery of Champions set. It's booked at $400 but a few collectors I have talked to have said you can make more if you sell them individually on ebay. I dont want to take the time for that so I'm trying to trade for a brushless 2wd slash in good shape, rtr.The cards are in great shape and the case only has a few little rough places on it. But the case isnt where the value is anyways. Let me know if anyones interested and what you have for trades.

Here's the list of Players
-Nolan Ryan
-Roger Clemens
-Tony Gwynn
-Wade Boggs
-Andre Dawson
-George Bell
-Dave Righetti
-Jack Clark
-Steve Bedrosian
-Mark Langston
<li>Benito Santiago
AceofSpadesSgt is offline Find More Posts by AceofSpadesSgt
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2013, 09:49 AM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Bump
Old May 21, 2013, 09:31 PM
United States, CA, Janesville
Joined Sep 2003
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofSpadesSgt View Post
I have a nice set of Silver Topps 1988 Gallery of Champions set. It's booked at $400 but a few collectors I have talked to have said you can make more if you sell them individually on ebay. I dont want to take the time for that so I'm trying to trade for a brushless 2wd slash in good shape, rtr.The cards are in great shape and the case only has a few little rough places on it. But the case isnt where the value is anyways. Let me know if anyones interested and what you have for trades.

Here's the list of Players
-Nolan Ryan
-Roger Clemens
-Tony Gwynn
-Wade Boggs
-Andre Dawson
-George Bell
-Dave Righetti
-Jack Clark
-Steve Bedrosian
-Mark Langston
<li>Benito Santiago
Could you post a few close-up shots of the individual cards?

Thank you.
7th Angel is offline Find More Posts by 7th Angel
Old May 22, 2013, 09:43 PM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Sure thing, I'll try and have some up tomorrow.
Old May 24, 2013, 08:35 PM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Sold!!!
Closed Thread