SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 02, 2012, 11:26 PM
Joined Nov 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
Nine Eagles SKY CLIMBER right aileron not working, out of the box

I connected everything, but the right aileron refuses to move. I checked the receiver, all connectors in correct place, right aileron = slot 1, left aileron = slot 5

see video:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55140017/ri...%20working.mp4

is the servo broken? out of the box

thanks guys
efast is offline Find More Posts by efast
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2012, 12:19 AM
Reduce the drama...
USA, OR, Damascus
Joined Apr 2004
4,044 Posts
swap the servo connectors at the receiver.
If the right aileron still doesn't work, the servo is broken or the linkage is glued/stuck.
If the right aileron works and the left aileron is now bad, the transmitter-receiver is suspect.
Replace the receiver, put it all together, test it again, If the same issue remains, the transmitter is defective.

Did you resolve your balance charger issue in your other thread?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781150
rick.benjamin is offline Find More Posts by rick.benjamin
Old Dec 03, 2012, 03:15 AM
Joined Nov 2012
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.benjamin View Post
swap the servo connectors at the receiver.
If the right aileron still doesn't work, the servo is broken or the linkage is glued/stuck.
If the right aileron works and the left aileron is now bad, the transmitter-receiver is suspect.
Replace the receiver, put it all together, test it again, If the same issue remains, the transmitter is defective.

Did you resolve your balance charger issue in your other thread?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781150
Thanks for your help

I swapped the servo connectors at the receiver, no hope, and right aileron servo still not moving. I suspect it is either the servo or the linkage.

Balance charger issue still there, plugging the battery in no use, I’m guessing either the charger is broken or the adapter feeding the charger supply incorrect voltage/current

The thing is all this new from the shop, do I need to pay for replacements (servos/adapter) at my own expense given technically it is the new product's fault?
efast is offline Find More Posts by efast