SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 02, 2011, 08:15 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Discussion
Exceed RC Brushless Rocket Series Motors

Exceed RC Brushless Rocket Series Motors (3 min 12 sec)

Check out the New Brushless Rocket Series Motors by Exceed RC available at hobbypartz.com. For any questions or comments please leave a comment in the comment box below.

Check out the Rocket Series at: http://www.hobbypartz.com/rocket.html
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2011, 10:03 PM
Kentucky
Joined Dec 2008
497 Posts
Spinner Pack

I have a Rocket series 86MB26 that needs a new Spinner Pack.
No Spinner Packs are listed on HobbyPartz for this series.
Is there one for the Alpha or Monster Power that will fit?
Ranandar is offline Find More Posts by Ranandar
Old Jun 16, 2011, 01:29 PM
Fremont, California, United States
Joined Oct 2001
56 Posts
Rocket Motor Specs wrong/misleading

I ordered the 86MA09-2215-920Kv "Rocket" motors from Hobbypartz and the specifications given on the web page are wrong/misleading. I wrote to your support email address, but neither have I received a reply, nor have you accurately corrected the specifications.

Inaccuracies:
[1] Number of Cells (lipo) 4; Max Voltage 11.1V :: 11.1V indicates a max of 3 Lipos.
[2] Max efficiency current 6-12A; Watts: 260 :: 12*11.1 = 132 watts, not 260.
[3] Weight: 105g -- this since corrected to "gross weight". The actual weight is "net weight", now listed as 60g but not shown when I ordered the motor.
[4] Look at the specs for 86MB23-Rocket-2814-840kv. This motor has almost twice the weight (115g) and is listed as 300 watts. I doubt very much that the 86MA09-2215-920Kv, which is much smaller would be 260 watts.
sakumar is offline Find More Posts by sakumar
Old Oct 17, 2011, 11:06 AM
United States, CO, Avon
Joined Oct 2004
382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbypartz View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmcqRKHlcA

Check out the New Brushless Rocket Series Motors by Exceed RC available at hobbypartz.com. For any questions or comments please leave a comment in the comment box below.

Check out the Rocket Series at: http://www.hobbypartz.com/rocket.html
I've received the following rocket motor from HobbyPartz and need the prop adapter, what part do I need to order???
I pointed the part I need on the picture.

Item#: 86MB22-Rocket-2814-1035kv
ZeekWorld is online now Find More Posts by ZeekWorld
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:21 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
If you can give me your order number for the motor I can try to order the prop adapter for you zeeker78.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Oct 18, 2011, 09:20 PM
United States, CO, Avon
Joined Oct 2004
382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
If you can give me your order number for the motor I can try to order the prop adapter for you zeeker78.

-Charlie
Charlie, I don't have an order number, I got two hobbypartz rocket series motors from a friend with no prop adapters.
The Item#: 86MB22-Rocket-2814-1035kv
I'm willing to buy a few of them but I need some help finding the right part to fit the motor.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 01:33 PM
United States, AR, Jonesboro
Joined May 2011
394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeker78 View Post
Charlie, I don't have an order number, I got two hobbypartz rocket series motors from a friend with no prop adapters.
The Item#: 86MB22-Rocket-2814-1035kv
I'm willing to buy a few of them but I need some help finding the right part to fit the motor.
If they can't get you the prop adapter for that motor. Is the shaft on it reversable to where you can use a collet style adapter? Can always do that as a last resort if you cant get one.
firepong is offline Find More Posts by firepong
Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:51 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
Zeeker78, have you ordered from us before? If you have all I need is any order number so I can note into so the part can be located. I'm not too sure if the shaft is reverse able, you might need to PM Nitro Technicians and ask them if you can.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:55 PM
Canada, BC, Malahat
Joined Jul 2009
85 Posts
Exceed RC Rocket 2215-920KV Brushless Motor - NOT for Quadrocopters

Deleted and posted in main forum
mrwolf is offline Find More Posts by mrwolf
Last edited by mrwolf; Oct 24, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:00 PM
United States, CO, Avon
Joined Oct 2004
382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
Zeeker78, have you ordered from us before? If you have all I need is any order number so I can note into so the part can be located. I'm not too sure if the shaft is reverse able, you might need to PM Nitro Technicians and ask them if you can.

-Charlie
Charlie, no I have not ordered from you guys, it is why I mentioned the motor information, once you can tell me a part number or accessories (prop adapters) I need I will be able to place an order.