HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:33 AM
When's the next fly-in?
Tanner, Alabama
Joined Oct 2003
6,388 Posts
Question
Why shortened blog posts?

I just noticed the change to blog posts to shorten them and adding the "Continue Reading" link at the end of the post. While this may seem like an improvement to some, I really don't care for it. I have one post in my blog with links to my Ezone reviews. With the new format, I only have 4 reviews visible and the "Continue" link appears such that it looks like you want to continue reading that particular review in the blog post. Maybe relocating the continue link...put it on the next line or something so it is more obvious to the reader.

This really isn't a big deal to me, but until this change, you could see the entire post without having to click anything. Now you gotta dig a little more.

Just my thoughts...

Andy
dee-grose is offline Find More Posts by dee-grose
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:36 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,240 Posts
The designers are tweaking things and I will make sure to pass along your thoughts.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jul 05, 2012, 11:06 AM
When's the next fly-in?
Tanner, Alabama
Joined Oct 2003
6,388 Posts
Thanks, Jim. It's not the end of the world to me, but it was a nice little keeping place for links to my reviews. At the number of reviews I've done, it wasn't like that post was miles long either. I think Napo gave me the idea for sticking links to reviews there, and it was convenient since I don't use my blog for other posts.

Andy
dee-grose is offline Find More Posts by dee-grose
RCG Plus Member