Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Today, 04:32 AM
Crashing in style.
Joined Jun 2012
116 Posts
Exactly the same as you Marwin. Same antenna setup as well. Mine just decided to not work anymore. After a flight just now, it acted as if it was unbound. Refuses to bind again. Red lights are on though so doesn't look as if it's fried.
Bazed is online now Find More Posts by Bazed
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:37 AM
Norway
Joined Dec 2009
145 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Zott View Post
Hi
The capacitar to gruond can be 1uF-10uF or 100uF... I've fuond two guide:

https://github.com/openLRSng/openLRS...Settings-Guide

http://www.ilovetoflyfpv.com/resourc...2.1_-_rssi.pdf

I think the that value is not more important, it need always to stabileze a little the signal
Thanks
Foskje is offline Find More Posts by Foskje
Old Today, 05:44 AM
Joined Sep 2009
410 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foskje View Post
yes, tx to rx and rx to tx. Its all connected as in the pictures from the guide linked in 1.st post.

I fiddled around for a long time and it now works. I have no idea why it didnt work before, but thanks anyway

Flashed, and tx-rx are bind. Success!

On another topic:
Now, i need some help understanding this picture:

what is that c1 100m ?

hmm, my guess: maybe a 100nF capacitor???
It is 100uf but you are not bound to it exactly, actually on the Hobbyking unit you can get away with only using the capacitor as the resistor is already on the board itself (was given this info by Kha) My filter is simply the 47uf capacitor and it works very well indeed coupled with my Arkbird Autopilot system.
billhally is offline Find More Posts by billhally
Old Today, 01:58 PM
KK4QIN
United States, GA, Cornelia
Joined Jan 2012
1,108 Posts
So, could someone help me out here?

I got my openLRS TX and RX in a couple days ago, and I would like to put openLRSng on them, and the more I read about it, the more I get confused..
first off, what do I need to communicate with the TX/RX? I have a USBasp that I have used for various other things that I have flashed, and when I bought the module from HK, I also got one of the little dongles for updating the module firmware. Do I need a different device?
nightfox7 is online now Find More Posts by nightfox7
Old Today, 04:17 PM
KK4QIN
United States, GA, Cornelia
Joined Jan 2012
1,108 Posts
So, I'm attempting to flash my rx with openLRSng using USBasp, and I get the following error:

Binary sketch size: 18,438 bytes (of a 30,720 byte maximum)
avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude: error: programm enable: target doesn't answer. 1
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
this check.

Any ideas? I checked the connections, and they are correct. Also I am not using the USBasp's built in 5v power, i'm powering the Rx by the servo connections.
nightfox7 is online now Find More Posts by nightfox7
Old Today, 05:16 PM
The Netherlands, ZH, Wassenaar
Joined May 2011
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazed View Post
Exactly the same as you Marwin. Same antenna setup as well. Mine just decided to not work anymore. After a flight just now, it acted as if it was unbound. Refuses to bind again. Red lights are on though so doesn't look as if it's fried.

Did you also lose control when your rssi was low or zero?

Red is not good, blue has to go on?
Marwin is offline Find More Posts by Marwin