SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by valiantGLX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:30 PM
Master of Micro Modding
Australia, SA, Burra
Joined Sep 2011
2,542 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
mCX2 Custom Bravo Canopy. 1 of a kind

Any one interested in buying my Bravo canopy?

WYSIWYG: Modified main frame with skids, bearings and screws, Bravo canopy with bullet holes and Force stickers, Light kit pre installed. Its basically plug and play you just need to add your 5-in-1, motors, shafts and blades.

Everything is almost brand new, very good condition!

Here's it in action:

Loopy legs Micro Flyers Great and Small Video Challenge TAKE 2.avi (0 min 42 sec)

Its a very good flyer, the added weight really helps with the stability, there is little to no death wobble with this. Also its a rocket this was the fastest flying of all my mCX2 variations. With the speed and stability it feels like its on rails. It also loves flying in ground effect, and really looks the part doing it too. Downside is that vertical performance isnt as good as a pod and boom mCX2, but its pretty close to the full fuse mCX2. Also flight times suffer slightly. I recommend using a 130 - 160mah 25c lipo with it.

What I Paid

Canopy: 15 EUR
MainFrame + Skids: 7 EUR
White canopy holders x4: 5 EUR
Lights: 4 EUR
My time and modding it to fit: Priceless
TOTAL: 31 EUR ($41 USD)

I don't expect to get all of my money back though, but please be reasonable.

Please PM me your offers.
valiantGLX is offline Find More Posts by valiantGLX
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:35 PM
Master of Micro Modding
Australia, SA, Burra
Joined Sep 2011
2,542 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
This is what it looks like assembled

valiantGLX is offline Find More Posts by valiantGLX
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:28 PM