HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2012, 02:44 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,468 Posts
Help!
Anyone deal with TMart before?

I ordered 2 WL Toys V929 quads for my grandsons for Christmas. I received 2 tablet PCs. Their online form is asking for information I can't provide of odd pilldown boxes and links. So, I can't submit a Customer Service request.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 01:06 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,263 Posts
In the past I have used their live chat,and was able to get the resolution i needed.
Jasen40 is offline Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:01 PM
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,224 Posts
I ordered from them a few weeks ago because they supposedly had a v949 in the US warehouse. A few days later I get an email telling me the US warehouse is out of stock and asking if I want it from the China warehouse. I decided to wait for it to come to the US warehouse. Oh well, it definitely wont be here by Christmas.

I use BangGood a LOT and should not have strayed. I got my just reward haha

Sorry, BangGood. I will not leave you again.
GooberSB is offline Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Jan 02, 2013, 05:16 PM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
I thought they were pretty decent because I got my order fast.. But then realized they have idiots working for them. They sent me the old style battery helicopters twice! Not once.. Twice!

Have you ever had to return anything? lol the Tmart webpage for returns requires you to upload 5 files from your pc before you can submit it..

So then you write them at service@tmart.com and you get replies telling you to "change out the main gear on a new V911 and see if that works".. in broken English.. hmm

Or told to take a picture of the problem because "we dont believe you"..

Anyway. Now that I have a few V911's, I might stick with Banggood. But I see I have to pay shipping for any returns to BG which can't be cheap to china.

So looks like I'm kind of screwed either way.. Rant over..
GiantScale is offline Find More Posts by GiantScale
Old Jan 05, 2013, 08:29 AM
United States, IL, Oak Lawn
Joined Nov 2012
212 Posts
Ordered 2 v911's from them with no problems. Very satisfied.
bobwrgt is offline Find More Posts by bobwrgt
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:49 PM
Joined Aug 2012
40 Posts
We are really sorry for the bad experience. There could some misunderstanding that caused inconvenience to you. Please be assured that I would look into the matter and give you a satisfactory reply.

We hope you could understand we need to understand all problems that are reported by customers. That's why we have a policy in place requiring customers to show the problems that they faced. It's not that we do not trust you but we believe in certain cases, we may spot the problem and provide suggestions to solve it, without needing for a refund or resend the item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantScale View Post
I thought they were pretty decent because I got my order fast.. But then realized they have idiots working for them. They sent me the old style battery helicopters twice! Not once.. Twice!

Have you ever had to return anything? lol the Tmart webpage for returns requires you to upload 5 files from your pc before you can submit it..

So then you write them at service@tmart.com and you get replies telling you to "change out the main gear on a new V911 and see if that works".. in broken English.. hmm

Or told to take a picture of the problem because "we dont believe you"..

Anyway. Now that I have a few V911's, I might stick with Banggood. But I see I have to pay shipping for any returns to BG which can't be cheap to china.

So looks like I'm kind of screwed either way.. Rant over..
sarivaly is offline Find More Posts by sarivaly
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 26, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hacienda Heights, CA
Joined Sep 2000
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberSB View Post
I ordered from them a few weeks ago because they supposedly had a v949 in the US warehouse. A few days later I get an email telling me the US warehouse is out of stock and asking if I want it from the China warehouse. .
I had the same experience of the items not being in stock in the U.S. warehouse, contrary to their web site ad. I ordered two v949's from Tmart on Jan. 21, despite their prices being higher than banggood, as I wanted faster delivery. The tracking # which just worked yesterday showed that the order was shipped from China On Jan. 25. I didn't receive a email advising they were out of stock, and asking if I wanted it shipped from China.

Jim
JimO is online now Find More Posts by JimO
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:26 PM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
I will say my return went smoothly. I returned two old style V911 bnf's thinking I would receive two new style. But they said they didn't have the new style in stock when the website showed they had them.

Oh well. Guess Il will spend the $50 some where else.
GiantScale is offline Find More Posts by GiantScale
Old Jan 13, 2014, 05:19 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,526 Posts
Hi Gents,
I got the 10x 1s lipos I ordered from TMart on 29 October 2013 today, 13 January 2014. They shipped from Tmart on 29 October, but then were processed out of Sweden on 2 January 2014. So 76 days! Maybe it was because of the lipos?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins