HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:56 AM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Question
Appeal? Avitar infraction

After a year of being here, someone went on a which hunt and reported me numerous times. Besides many reports being irrelevant, my avatar was reported, I guess for "going around" the profanity filter. I was asked to change my avatar, and immediatly did so. I would like to appeal this point or just have it taken away.

Here is the PM
Dear srt8madness,

You have received an infraction at RC Groups.

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After Feb 13, 2013, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: User Account Violation (Avatar)
The user's avatar qualifies as offensive content or includes an advertisement for a non-sponsor.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Please remove the profanity from your avatar.
-------

All the best,
RC Groups
srt8madness is offline Find More Posts by srt8madness
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 03:31 PM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Those points (avatar, custom user title, profile pic) can't be appealed, but it will expire February 13.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar