New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2015, 07:18 PM
Find More Posts by Robishere
Joined Aug 2015
4 Posts
Help!
Transmitter, which one

Looking for a transmitter under $100 that will enable me to controll 6 channel helicopters. At the same time have channel mixing to control delta wings.

Been looking at the dx6i. Anyone know if this will do the correct channel mixing for the eleven?

Thanks.
Robishere is offline Find More Posts by Robishere
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2015, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by DT56
Joined Aug 2005
2,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robishere View Post
Looking for a transmitter under $100 that will enable me to controll 6 channel helicopters. At the same time have channel mixing to control delta wings.

Been looking at the dx6i. Anyone know if this will do the correct channel mixing for the eleven?

Thanks.
Look for a helo radio that has a custom mixing capability of at least two functions. I don't know if that's available on a radio priced at less than one hundred dollars. One option on a Delta planform, not a Chevron, is to use a four servo wing with separate aileron and elevator control surfaces. That does add weight and cost, but would work with a standard helo radio.
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56
Old Aug 26, 2015, 09:53 PM
Find More Posts by Robishere
Joined Aug 2015
4 Posts
I have seen that you can buy a y connector that will mix the channels after the reciever and before the servos.
Robishere is offline Find More Posts by Robishere
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM
Find More Posts by Tim The Pines
United Kingdom, England, Ingleton
Joined Aug 2012
70 Posts
If you want cheap an Orange radio from HobbyKing will do the job,

I am a fan of Tactic radios, a bit dearer but better quality.
Both will do the mixing you require

Tim
Tim The Pines is offline Find More Posts by Tim The Pines