HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2014, 12:15 PM
Milford Mi.
Joined Jan 2011
163 Posts
Discussion
Connecters

Hi Guys, I think that I figured why my big Cobra quit on me at Canton and again 3 times at Walled Lake (Michigan Fun Floats). As I was cleaning up, I noticed that one of the connecters was not fully engaged due to ark spot on it from previous
use. I am using two 4s lipos in series giving me 28.8v at 5000 mah. When you plug these in , you get quite spark which puts ark spot on the connecters. I have since changed to the Jeti Anti-spark connecters but I have spots on the connecters from before. At first I thought that I had bad batteries but after using them jump Liljimmy's truck, I think they are OK Thank You, Gary
glgirvin is offline Find More Posts by glgirvin
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2014, 11:04 PM
20M northeast of Hell Mi
United States, MI, Howell
Joined Jul 2012
295 Posts
THANKS FOR THE START!!! I never thought that would work. I found after I got home that it was a dirty pos post...

How did the vids look?
liljimmy is offline Find More Posts by liljimmy