HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 02, 2012, 08:00 PM
Joined Apr 2011
3 Posts
Help!
HK Multi Rotor Control Board MIX

Hello guys, i have looked for a long time a firmware that simply just mix the 4 motors ( a XCopter ) and don't use the 3 gyro of the board.
I want do it because i want to try the flymentor 3D that actually is simple waiting for my hely to be rebuild and also because it could be usefull for making video on a steady position.
Or i just need to know how to mod the firmware of the base xcopter to leave out its own gyro.
Thanks for helping
JackalITA is offline Find More Posts by JackalITA
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2012, 10:23 PM
Emress
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Nov 2011
1,936 Posts
dunno why you'd ever attempt this, but it'd be pretty easy to do it on the TX for a + orientation.

you could set all four ESC channels to the throttle stick, and then split pitch/roll for the four motors into each channel, respectively. so, if you pushed pitch up from center(go forward) it would give the rear more power(maybe reduce front too?).
sirbow2 is offline Find More Posts by sirbow2