SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:56 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,707 Posts
Nina,

I would like to ask if it would be possible for RCTimer to stock and sell Servo Terminals and wire (if not already) for us guys that enjoy making our own custom Servo Extensions? Sincerely would be nice.

Thank you.

Richard
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2010, 04:11 PM
SUPERB RC CRASH MASTER
rc crashburn's Avatar
Houston, Texas USA
Joined Aug 2004
987 Posts
OK then, I am printing those charts out & keeping them in my wire-box for reference
rc crashburn is offline Find More Posts by rc crashburn
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:20 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Nina,

Please look at order# 20101104190032 remarks. I wrote in the comments to rewind to 750kv please, do not forget.

Thank you,
Andy
Dear Andy,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I have check the shipment database, your order has been shipped, but send the wrong 910KV value to you, I am very sorry for that, can you use them?
Please don't worry, we are honest business with you, we can solve it.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.c

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:21 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendrichie View Post
Nina,

I would like to ask if it would be possible for RCTimer to stock and sell Servo Terminals and wire (if not already) for us guys that enjoy making our own custom Servo Extensions? Sincerely would be nice.

Thank you.

Richard
Dear Richard,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Ok, we will list them ASAP.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:23 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Sid3ways's Avatar
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Andy,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I have check the shipment database, your order has been shipped, but send the wrong 910KV value to you, I am very sorry for that, can you use them?
Please don't worry, we are honest business with you, we can solve it.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.c

Nina


Nina,

Unfortunately the 910kv is going to be too high and won't work for my quadrocopter application. I must have the 750kv motors, otherwise I will be pulling too many amps. Please let me know how we can solve this as soon as possible!
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:25 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarroja View Post
hi nina, are you there ?
what happended to my order. u have not replied me yet

Order Item: 20101103140011

thanks

Dear barbarroja,

Yes, shipped!
I have sent the tracking No. to you via PM.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:28 AM
Registered User
cham's Avatar
Garden Grove, California, United States
Joined Apr 2004
556 Posts
I finally ran the A3530/14 motor on my test stand. I was pleasantly surprized when compared to my Hacker A30-28A
Hope it holds up!
After seeing the performance of this motor I bought a few other smaller motors. The 2830-8,11 & 14 I'm concerned with the way the wires exit the motor. Typically, the wire used in the winding of the motor is terminated within the motor, and a multi strand - more flexible wire is soldered to them prior to exiting the motor. This is necessary due to the continous flexing of the wire on the outside. These motors seem to have the stator winding wire continuing out of the motor for attachment of the connector. I feel this may lead to wire breakage in short time. Not a good design IMO. I probably won't buy any more motors with this condition. It's a shame, since they seem to perform pretty well for the price.

A3530/14 1100 kv $15.00
APC 11x5.5E

10.90V
29.19A
325W
7920 RPM
1320 gram or 46.56 oz thrust
102* temp after one minute.

Hacker A30-28A 1140 kv $54.00
APC 11x5.5E

10.90V
29.20A
330W
8300 RPM
1370 gram or 48.32 oz thrust
cham is offline Find More Posts by cham
Last edited by cham; Nov 11, 2010 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2010, 09:12 AM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
jjr2001's Avatar
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Great motors for little cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
I finally ran the A3530/14 motor on my test stand. I was pleasantly surprized when compared to my Hacker A30-28A
Hope it holds up!
After seeing the performance of this motor I bought a few other smaller motors. The 2830-8,11 & 14 I'm concerned with the way the wires exit the motor. Typically, the wire used in the winding of the motor is terminated within the motor, and a multi strand - more flexible wire is soldered to them prior to exiting the motor. This is necessary due to the continous flexing of the wire on the outside. These motors seem to have the stator winding wire continuing out of the motor for attachment of the connector. I feel this may lead to wire breakage in short time. Not a good design IMO. I probably won't buy any more motors with this condition. It's a shame, since they seem to perform pretty well for the price.

A3530/14 1100 kv $15.00
APC 11x5.5E

10.90V
29.19A
325W
7920 RPM
1320 gram or 46.56 oz thrust
102* temp after one minute.

Hacker A30-28A 1140 kv $54.00
APC 11x5.5E

10.90V
29.20A
330W
8300 RPM
1370 gram or 48.32 oz thrust


Hey Cham, I don't think there is much to worry about. I have a lot of motors that have the solid wires terminated outside the motor. Several on EDF's that have a bit of vibration and never any problems with them.

I have on occasion used some silicone seal (RTV) where the leads exit the motor and I have never had any of them break.

Looks like the motor is a super deal price wise. Since it is about 25% of the cost of a similar performance motor it would appear to be a great value.

On some other motors I have been able to add more heat shrink to the wires at the exit of the motor. Just another easy "enhancement".

Cheers , John
jjr2001 is offline Find More Posts by jjr2001
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 01:28 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post


Nina,

Unfortunately the 910kv is going to be too high and won't work for my quadrocopter application. I must have the 750kv motors, otherwise I will be pulling too many amps. Please let me know how we can solve this as soon as possible!
Hi Sid3ways,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Are they useful for your friends?
Awaiting For your new.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 12, 2010, 02:22 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Sid3ways's Avatar
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,082 Posts
Thank you for the response Nina. I can put them in my stock for other projects, thank you very much for quickly fixing the situation. I really appreciate it.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 05:01 AM
Registered User
The Netherlands, LI, Venray
Joined Dec 2008
1,405 Posts
order

Hello Nina,

Our mailing about order 20101026070011.

I ordered motors 2208-14 and requested motors with reversable shaft with
the extra grove.

BTW: You did not tell me in the mail i have to order the motor and also seperate the reversable shaft.
The reversable shaft i cannot find on your website because the only Φ3.17x37mm Motor Shaft picture has no grove.


When i received the motors they did not have the reversable shaft.

So you sent me the wrong motors.
So i asked you by mail to sent me 3 reversable shafts for free

In last mailing you told me : No worries, we may report it to our manager

When do i get an answer , if you will sent me for free the 3 shafts?

Regards
Jac
jaccies is offline Find More Posts by jaccies
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 08:16 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccies View Post
Hello Nina,

Our mailing about order 20101026070011.

I ordered motors 2208-14 and requested motors with reversable shaft with
the extra grove.

BTW: You did not tell me in the mail i have to order the motor and also seperate the reversable shaft.
The reversable shaft i cannot find on your website because the only Φ3.17x37mm Motor Shaft picture has no grove.


When i received the motors they did not have the reversable shaft.

So you sent me the wrong motors.
So i asked you by mail to sent me 3 reversable shafts for free

In last mailing you told me : No worries, we may report it to our manager

When do i get an answer , if you will sent me for free the 3 shafts?

Regards
Jac
Dear Jac,

No worries, we are honest do business with you, we don't have that shaft in the store, we may order them, next time you shop we may presend 3pcs shafts with grove to you, is it ok?
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Have a nice day.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 12, 2010, 08:18 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Thank you for the response Nina. I can put them in my stock for other projects, thank you very much for quickly fixing the situation. I really appreciate it.
Dear Sid3ways,

Thanks for your understanding in this matter, you are kindly.
Hope do more business with you soon.
Have a nice day.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2010, 04:49 AM
Registered User
The Netherlands, LI, Venray
Joined Dec 2008
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Jac,

No worries, we are honest do business with you, we don't have that shaft in the store, we may order them, next time you shop we may presend 3pcs shafts with grove to you, is it ok?
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Have a nice day.

Nina
Thanks, i hope the shafts are soon available and you are willing to sent me 3 reversable shafts for free!

And Nina my next order 20101109020002 , i thought they were the reversable shafts you pointed to via the email i got from you,
so i ordered 5 shafts.
And I did put a note on that order saying:
Nina you indicated by mail this is the shaft with the extra C-clip grove.
I only want shaft with the extra grove!!, if this is NOT the shaft with the extra grove please email me first!!!!

You are saying now you do not have the shaft in the store, so the shafts
that i ordered are not the right one.
Why did you shipped the shafts to me Nina ?, and not sent me an email (as requested by my order note!!) , stating that what i ordered are not the reversable shafts??

thanks
Jac
jaccies is offline Find More Posts by jaccies
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 05:35 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendrichie View Post
Nina,

I would like to ask if it would be possible for RCTimer to stock and sell Servo Terminals and wire (if not already) for us guys that enjoy making our own custom Servo Extensions? Sincerely would be nice.

Thank you.

Richard

Dear Richard,

Please check our webstore, servo extensions are selling now, and we have selling our new products ESC 6A.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 07:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 03:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 09:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 11:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot Electric Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 12:12 PM