GLM
AMA 209854
Check Six!
Joined Oct 2003
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obake View Post
Greetings Gary,

That would be great! I have ordered before from MoganMill so I know the product line is excellent.
Did a bounding box for you. Hope this is enough.

Cheers!

Gary
GLM is offline Find More Posts by GLM
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2014, 06:01 AM
Joined Aug 2006
326 Posts
Thanks RyoOhki1701,
It looks like it can snap and maybe even flat spin in stock set-up.
Garyss is online now Find More Posts by Garyss
Old Jul 21, 2014, 02:52 PM
That Looks Easy! Ooops!
Duluth, Georgia
Joined Dec 2003
84 Posts
My Pilatus

Here's a pic of my Pilatus. Changed out the prop for a 4 blade 9x6 and 4 blade spinner. Installed boot covers on upper landing gear legs and used some white tape to split the windscreen ( as most Pilatus' have this), Have not flown it since these changes but the thrust on the prop is definitely sufficient! I read with great interest about those of you using the battery sleds but will not make that change for now.

Happy Flying!

Loopman
LOOPMAN is online now Find More Posts by LOOPMAN
Old Jul 21, 2014, 04:38 PM
One cell short of a Pack
Good ole Smithsburg, MD
Joined Mar 2007
1,865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOPMAN View Post
Here's a pic of my Pilatus. Changed out the prop for a 4 blade 9x6 and 4 blade spinner. Installed boot covers on upper landing gear legs and used some white tape to split the windscreen ( as most Pilatus' have this), Have not flown it since these changes but the thrust on the prop is definitely sufficient! I read with great interest about those of you using the battery sleds but will not make that change for now.

Happy Flying!

Loopman
That prop looks HUGE! (nice though-did you cut a larger one down?) love the boot covers - what are they as they look perfect!

Cheers,
Steve
steve1814 is online now Find More Posts by steve1814
Old Jul 21, 2014, 05:38 PM
That Looks Easy! Ooops!
Duluth, Georgia
Joined Dec 2003
84 Posts
Huge Prop

Steve,
Not really, that's a optical illusion, the prop is sorta scale size. It's something I had in the proverbial "parts" box and thought it might work. The boots came from the local bicycle shop for the astounding price of ,21 cents! They add a nice touch.

Happy Flying!

Loopman
LOOPMAN is online now Find More Posts by LOOPMAN
Old Jul 21, 2014, 09:55 PM
United States, CO, Lakewood
Joined Jan 2011
235 Posts
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405997001.223508.jpg
Views: 20
Size: 229.5 KB
Description:

I have to say that everyone at the shop is seriously impressed with the execution on this model. And they haven't seen it fly yet. Well except for a gear stripping adventure from another pilot with a different plane. He took them off on a chain link fence and they popped right back in.

The linkages for both ailerons and flaps are brilliant. The deep and solid stab screw. Wing locating pins and tubes!

As3x spektrum receiver and fairly low gains make this a no brainer in even rowdy wind.

😍, in other words!

--Jason
Jasong911 is online now Find More Posts by Jasong911