SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 07, 2013, 03:39 PM
pelon_mx
Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Joined Mar 2006
36 Posts
Help!
IS THIS POWER CONNECTION TO Rx CORRECT

ADDED DRAWING HOW I WANT TO HOOK UP MY BEC TO MY Rx, THE Rx IS AN OPTIMA 7 RECEIVER
TNX
pelon_mx is offline Find More Posts by pelon_mx
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2013, 05:59 PM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon_mx View Post
ADDED DRAWING HOW I WANT TO HOOK UP MY BEC TO MY Rx, THE Rx IS AN OPTIMA 7 RECEIVER
TNX
I don't know the receiver so I can't comment on the channel but the electrical is right ONLY if the ESC is NOT a true opto. A true opto will need the 5v back at the ESC for the control logic. It's always safer to start with no red wire.
Rich in ILM is offline Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Old May 07, 2013, 08:01 PM
pelon_mx
Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Joined Mar 2006
36 Posts
The rx is an Hitec optima 7 and battery input is channel 7 (i though you could feed the receiver in any channel output) but that is not a problem changing the battery input to channel 7. The ESC has no identificacion all I can tell that it is a brushed motor ESC
Old May 07, 2013, 09:18 PM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon_mx View Post
The rx is an Hitec optima 7 and battery input is channel 7 (i though you could feed the receiver in any channel output) but that is not a problem changing the battery input to channel 7. The ESC has no identificacion all I can tell that it is a brushed motor ESC
My guess is your diagram is just fine.
Rich in ILM is offline Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Old May 07, 2013, 10:28 PM
pelon_mx
Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Joined Mar 2006
36 Posts
Thank you very much Rich, I just wanted to be sure
Regards
Chris