New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:24 PM
Find More Posts by TotalDestruction
Joined Mar 2015
22 Posts
Discussion
Castle ice lite 50 with spirit

I've been fighting with my X3 and am looking for some help. I have posted over on HF but can't seem to get the help I need...

I can't get my Ice lite 50 to program with my spirit.
I can't set endpoints in the esc and I think this is causing my other problems.

Any help with what my settings should be for the throttle part of the spirit (everything else is good, even bailout works) and setting in the castle link wpuld be appreciated.

And if you could walk me through setting the end points just to be sure I'm not missing anything.

I know I'm asking for alot, but I'm getting desperate and frustration is making me want to sell my x3 that has not seen more than a hover..

Thank You!
TotalDestruction is offline Find More Posts by TotalDestruction
to remove ads between posts