Old Dec 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
Find More Posts by lalamper
Joined Dec 2015
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
Here you are:
Flashing tool and firmware.

The flash tool is needed for Deviation, too.

As I'm a mean person here's the link to it.... http://www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new

-mike-
Many thanks!!!!!
lalamper is offline Find More Posts by lalamper
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2016, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by strider_mt2k
Atco, NJ
Joined Apr 2003
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
The other thing that I make sure I do with my Devo is assign a switch to be the throttle hold. That way I have a safety switch that I always make sure is set before I'm ready to fly.
I do not know of this and would like to know more please?

I have a fairly fully modded Devo 7e and this sounds brilliant.
strider_mt2k is offline Find More Posts by strider_mt2k
Old Jan 09, 2016, 03:15 PM
Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Not here to help stupids
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
4,824 Posts
Search for "sticky throttle cut". That's what I'm using.

Here you have a model file that will show you the programming for it on HOLD1

-mike-
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:27 PM
Find More Posts by Seyonlds
Joined Jun 2015
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW57RC View Post
The RX telemetry is mostly focused on radio performance, while 3DR telemetry is much more complete. I purchased my OrangeRX for two reasons, CPPM (one wire from RX to FC) and cost. I don't think the 7 series Walkera has CPPM and the price is higher...

I got my telemetry radios at HK: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...2_915Mhz_.html. A bit more cost, but a very complete package. With HK if you pause on the page for a few minutes, they may pop up a window with a reduced price. It works on my PC but not always on my IPad.
I ordered this over two months ago and Hobbyking is still out of stock. (they were actually in stock when I ordered, or so they said.)

Is there any other receiver that's a full featured as the OrangeX? This Lemon RX 10-channel DSMX seems like it might be equivalent. http://www.lemon-rx.com/shop/index.p...rice&order=ASC

I'm also looking for a Devo compatible receiver for the Pixhawk Lite 450 I'm slowly building up parts for.
Seyonlds is online now Find More Posts by Seyonlds
Last edited by Seyonlds; Jan 14, 2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 01:35 PM
Find More Posts by vmsda
Portugal, Lisbon
Joined Sep 2015
89 Posts
Can someone point me to a Nano CP S model file for the 7e, please? I went through the Deviation installation process and would now like to do a first basic test, before tackling subsequent steps. Thanks
vmsda is offline Find More Posts by vmsda
Last edited by vmsda; Jan 21, 2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,133 Posts
Devo 7E and 180 cfx Advanced modes

Made video that I would like to see not a long ago. Just in case some of you guys there still trying to get it right

BLADE 180 CFX & DEVO 7E ADVANCED MENUS (11 min 38 sec)
jamichx is offline Find More Posts by jamichx
Old Jan 31, 2016, 01:00 PM
Joined Jun 2015
360 Posts
Hobbyking has released a new line of OrangeRX receivers. Has anyone tried them with the Devo 7e?

They offer slightly different feature sets to their prior OrangeRX models.

The 9 or 12 channel with CPPM seems the good for controlling a CX-20
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Safe_CPPM.html
Old Jan 31, 2016, 07:25 PM
Find More Posts by JW57RC
Fueled by coffee & LiPo
United States, FL, Venice
Joined Apr 2014
462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyonlds View Post
Hobbyking has released a new line of OrangeRX receivers. Has anyone tried them with the Devo 7e?

They offer slightly different feature sets to their prior OrangeRX models.

The 9 or 12 channel with CPPM seems the good for controlling a CX-20
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Safe_CPPM.html
I just ordered a 1220x v2 CPPM, and I'll compare it to my v1. The specs and features are different, and they limit the CPPM to 9 channels. So it should be interesting. BTW, wait a few minutes after going to the sales page and you can save a couple of bucks... They do a one-time offer which is great if you were planning to buy anyway!
JW57RC is online now Find More Posts by JW57RC
Old Jan 31, 2016, 09:11 PM
Joined Jun 2015
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW57RC View Post
I just ordered a 1220x v2 CPPM, and I'll compare it to my v1. The specs and features are different, and they limit the CPPM to 9 channels. So it should be interesting. BTW, wait a few minutes after going to the sales page and you can save a couple of bucks... They do a one-time offer which is great if you were planning to buy anyway!
Thanks.

There's something I'm still not completely grasping. If each of these support "single wire" 9 channels through CPPM, what is the need for all the physical channel slots? Why not get the cheaper, lighter, 6 channel model instead of the 12 channel?

Have you looked at the new LemonRX? It claims to offer longer ranges.
Last edited by Seyonlds; Jan 31, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2016, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by JW57RC
Fueled by coffee & LiPo
United States, FL, Venice
Joined Apr 2014
462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyonlds View Post
Thanks.

There's something I'm still not completely grasping. If each of these support "single wire" 9 channels through CPPM, what is the need for all the physical channel slots? Why not get the cheaper, lighter, 6 channel model instead of the 12 channel?

Have you looked at the new LemonRX? It claims to offer longer ranges.
That's a reasonable question. With the larger quads, weight is less of a concern than with, for example, a 200- size Heli, although we're talking only a couple of grams. I went 12-channel so I have three addition physical servo connectors for retracts and lights on my quad. I also bit because the price for the 12 after the one-time offer was only a couple bucks more than the smallest available alternative.

I think if you're running an s-bus capable Flight controller, the smaller receivers can be the best choice unless you need servo connections.
JW57RC is online now Find More Posts by JW57RC