HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:27 AM
Oregon city
Joined Jan 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
Looking for people to fly with near Oregon city.

Hi,
I'm new to rc models. I've been flying planes for about a year and helis for about a month. I have never flown with anyone else or even seen anyone fly. So I just jumped right in and learned on my own. I think it would be really cool to fly with a group and learn from someone with some experiance. I am learning to fly a 400 size 3d heli and am building a new plane. ( I crashed my last plane so many times it was just beyond repair.) If anyone in the Oregon City area would be willing to let a newbie tag along for a day I would really like the opertunity.
Crashthis is offline Find More Posts by Crashthis
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2010, 11:59 AM
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2007
539 Posts
You might try Coyote Hobby on Main Street in O.C. They seem to have a lot of info on flying areas in the area.
snrek is offline Find More Posts by snrek