SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 10, 2013, 08:21 PM
Joined Apr 2008
84 Posts
Help!
Trigger switch

Hello guys I was wondering if any one can give me some how too's and wether or not I can do it.
I have this HC-HOBBY fm digital transmitter with 4 channels and I am intrested in installing a switch for the main gun, so instead of having to use the joy stick for this I much rather use a seperate switch. can anyone help me with this request. thank you Wayne
CHIEFSONN is offline Find More Posts by CHIEFSONN
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:19 AM
United States
Joined Oct 2008
588 Posts
It's simple.

Whatever you are using to fire the gun now (probably a trim switch) all you do is install a momentary push button and run wires to that trim that by-pass it.

You WILL have to disassemble some of the radio to get to it, starting with the back panel but this is where knowing what tools and solder to use come in handy.

~ Jeff
Panther F is offline Find More Posts by Panther F
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:22 PM
Joined Apr 2008
84 Posts
that some help but can you get more into it.I have a futaba with the switch as explained but that is how I purched it. thanks Jeff
Old Feb 11, 2013, 05:47 PM
Brookville, Ohio
Joined May 2000
323 Posts
Chiefsonn, Here is the information I used. Hope it helps. Paul
http://heatarmor.com/joomla/index.ph...d=61&Itemid=29
marshall is offline Find More Posts by marshall
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:21 AM
Joined Apr 2008
84 Posts
Thanks marshall I had mentioned that I had futaba but the radio I working with is a HC-HOBBY. the futaba is already set up. so although I tryed a few things with the multi metter on the hc transmitter I didn't have any positive results.maby some one can explain what is to be taeted. I thought that after reading the post I would get it but didn't, any help would be apresheated. thanks